[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Started bulk. Feel like a bloated fat piece of shit all the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

Started bulk.

Feel like a bloated fat piece of shit all the time.

I can either eat a smaller volume of junk food which makes me feel like shit from all the salt. Or I can eat a ton of "clean" food and feel like I'm going to puke from stuffing myself.

Is there another way /fit/?
>>
eat as much food as you can, then drink a big shake at the end of the day to get the remaining calories. whole milk + chocolate whey + banana + peanut butter + honey is a good shake with tons of calories. some use oats in their shake as well, but I've never tried it
>>
>>39511285
>start LEAN bulk
>slow and steady progress
>turn into fat piece of shit overnight
>start cutting again
no more bulking ever again, unless i go fraud
>>
>>39511296
you obviously don't know how to count calories
>>
File: 1347323547435.jpg (31KB, 569x567px) Image search: [Google]
1347323547435.jpg
31KB, 569x567px
>not already being fat and lifting
>>
>>39511312
Go back to plg
>>
>>39511285
Eat more meals a day not three big ass meals. Drive more water. SIP don't chug. Be more active out of gym. Walk. Be on your feet all day. Raise your body temp slightly. Also stop force feeding yourself fast. I KNOW you eat fast. Pace yourself and eat smaller meals but more of them.
>>
>>39511296
Wtf is a lean bulk
>>
>>39511285
Your body will get used to it eventually. Just gotta force feed until then.
Best thing you can do is space your meals out well. I usually have three dishes for breakfast, three or four throughout the day, and one for dinner.
Gives you lots of time to digest, and means you don't go to bed with heaps of fucking food in you.
>>
File: Getting_sick_of_this.jpg (150KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
Getting_sick_of_this.jpg
150KB, 450x450px
while we're on the subject of bulking, what are the foods you guys eat? I know the big ones:
- Brown Rice
- Chicken Breast
- Tuna
but what else is there? specifically by way of easy to to eat snacks. I have a block of classes at Uni that don't leave me free to eat a good meal for 4 hours, and I need to know what I can carry around in my backpack to stave off the hunger. Currently I carry around a bag of pic related, but I'm not sure what else I could do.
>>
>>39513112
Nuts are good. Really calorie dense. I used to carry around a couple of PB&J sandwiches around with a ton of peanut butter in them.

Jerky is good too, but expensive.
>>
>>39511285
Holy moly is that jay cutler?

>thread is about cutting
>last name is CUTler
>obviously bulking

Literally shaking
>>
>>39513812
Retard. OP was asking how to bulk and not feel like shit from eating so much.
>>
>>39513112
unsalted or lightly salted peanuts
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.