[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why dont you were shoe lifts /fit/? Im 5'8 and become 5'10

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: 001.jpg (36KB, 800x526px) Image search: [Google]
001.jpg
36KB, 800x526px
Why dont you were shoe lifts /fit/?

Im 5'8 and become 5'10 and I have noticed people treat me a lot better. And If I go out clubbing, I get a LOT more attention from girls.

HEIGHT MATTERS
>>
File: elevator-shoes-original.jpg (250KB, 1000x912px) Image search: [Google]
elevator-shoes-original.jpg
250KB, 1000x912px
>>
nah, you get more attention because you are more confident not because of the lifts
>>
Because I'm 6'4"
>>
>>39510194
>Why don't guys wear high heels?
>Makes me feel so manly

Until you get her back, take your stilettos off and she realises you were wearing stilts all fucking night. I bet you complain when women wear make-up as well.
>>
Some height insoles don't have to look ridiculous. I wear 2cm ones normally.
>>
>>39510194
>Why dont you were shoe lifts /fit/?
Why the fuck would I want to be 6'4?
>>
I'm 6' so I don't need it. It's an ideal height
>>
I'm already 6'2 and relatively lean (13% bf) at 97kg. Why the fuck would I wear lifts?
>>
>>39510229
>>39510249
>>39510285

Fuck off normies. I'm asking the manlets if this is something they would seriously consider.
>>
>>39510301
>you cant be an autist if youre tall
>>
>>39510205
>using logic on retards
not even once
>>
>>39510194
holy shit this is my first time on /fit/

are you guys this unironically obsessed with your height?
>>
>>39510232

Except she is most likely also wearing heals, so you both take off your shoes and you probably end up taller than her anyway. All balances out.
>>
>>39510330
Blame the world for being obsessed with height.
>>
They make your torso and arms look extremely short.

They make your shin bone look longer than your thigh bone...

They make your ass stick out in order to balance properly... which is one of the reasons women wear heels.

Yeah... i'd rather be below average height than be average height but strange as fuck womanly body proportions.
>>
>>39510205
>nah, you get more attention because you are more confident
That is true but 5'10 is the point where u are no longer short. Not tall, not short, it is a pretty balanced height. Every 5'9 actor in hollywood gets some shit because of thier heights. 5'10 actors dont or rarely.
Look at conor mcgregor. I wouldnt say he is short at 5'9 but yeah... compare him to a strong 5'10 mike tyson. The difference is big yet so small.
5'10 is the boiling point. That +2inch for op is a great confidence boost, thats right but it makes him much better looking and you cant deny that. Some of us are so out of proportions +2 inches can mean the difference between meh and hot.
>>
>>39510194
Why not take this to the logical conclusion and start wearing heels?
>>
Hahahahaha
>>
>get in apartment
>take shoes off
>how did you shrink anonkun
>>
Where can I order some?
>>
File: can't relate.jpg (123KB, 992x992px) Image search: [Google]
can't relate.jpg
123KB, 992x992px
>mfw 6'6"
>>
>>39510194
how do your knees feel?
>>
For the same reason that I don't wear inflatable muscle suits when I'm out
>>
Why not wear a slipsole in your shoe?

I mean, if I were to wear nice shoes for the office, I would most likely add them to acquire some extra height and extra comfort.
>>
File: IMG_3463.jpg (218KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3463.jpg
218KB, 800x1200px
>>39510205
Kunfudence is key guys! Looks don't matter!
>>
>>39510793
you are putting too much emphasis on looks

next time you're outside and see couples take a look at the guy. it's rare that they look like they are working out and have a 6+/10 face

you'll be surprised at how many cuties are with average looking dudes
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.