[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been bulking since september and my weight reached

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: D7LENMY.jpg (2MB, 8072x2048px) Image search: [Google]
D7LENMY.jpg
2MB, 8072x2048px
I've been bulking since september and my weight reached 166 lbs after losing 75 lbs (235 to 160) in 6 months ( October to march) then I started lifting for about 7 months (April till now).

The picture on the left is me before bulking and on the right is me now, Will i forever look like shit? What am i doing it wrong? I'm feeling like shit even though most of my lifts went up during this bulk here are some examples.

Squat: from 90 to 120 kgs
OHP : 40 to 50 kgs
Bench: 65 to 80 kgs
deadlift: 100 to 135 kgs

I'm 5"10 btw
>>
What part are you thinking "looks like shit"?

You've only been lifting for 7 months and you started from pretty much nothing.
>>
is that loose skin?
>>
>>39509322
come back after 2+ years of lifting not with this half a year bullshit
>>
>>39509322
Something looks wrong, get a new body and start over
>>
File: a3.jpg (74KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
a3.jpg
74KB, 728x546px
>>39509364
>>
>>39509347
Yeah i've got lots of it on my love handles,belly and inner thighs....

>>39509334
To be honest my lower torso is the most part i hate about me, I think it's mostly because of the loose skin.

>You've been lifting for 7 months and you've started from pretty much nothing
>>39509352
Yeah i guess you guys are right, i should be more patient

>>39509364
I really wish i could, looking at myself everyday makes me feel like killing my self
>>
>>39509322
Are you bulking to add muscle or just maintaining? In my opinion maintenance is a pointless endeavor if you aren't already built. Either cut fat or bulk for muscle.

Your frame needs more muscle, especially around your core.
>>
>>39509372
>To be honest my lower torso is the most part i hate about me,

That's not loose skin, it's fat. If how you look is still messing with you psychologically you should cut down to the point where you can see at least an outline of your abs

It provides a nice psychological boost because your body fat was already high, and you're only going to put on more fat as you're bulking.

At least that way you'll have some motivation.
>>
File: 20160307_203415.jpg (2MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20160307_203415.jpg
2MB, 4128x2322px
>>39509385
Are you sure it's fat? Because i've been fat all my life and i'm pretty sure it's mostly loose skin. Besides i've tried "Cutting" down to 145 but i looked even waaay worse than i do now. Which is why i'm trying bulking now because it's the only thing i haven't tried until now

>Pic related
>>
>>39509888
looks like skin to me, especially the second pic in your original post
>>
166 lbs at 5'10 with those lifts, means your bodyfat percentage will still be quite high.

I weigh 143 lbs at 5'11 and my lifts are only a little bit lower than you:
ohp:45
bench:75
deadlift: 115

I'd say its a combination of loose skin and fat still. I can not give you advice about this. Maybe you should have a talk with your doctor. He will be able to give you a bodyfat estimate and he will tell you whether the loose skin will go away.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.