[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup, /fit/, manlet fat boi here. (5'8", 98kgs or 215lbs)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: laughing stock.jpg (52KB, 700x466px) Image search: [Google]
laughing stock.jpg
52KB, 700x466px
Sup, /fit/, manlet fat boi here. (5'8", 98kgs or 215lbs) Tired of being fat and weak, I joined the local gym a week ago. So far I've done only cardio(30mins each day since monday, at 8kmh or 5mph), but a friend of mine recommended me weighting lifts to lose more fat while gaining muscle.

So I got to the sticky here and read about Starting Strength, supposedly a goat programme for total beginners like me. This morning I did some quick cardio on the treadmill (6 min) and hit the barbells. My routine has been:

3x5 squat 15kg (33lbs)
3x5 overhead 15kg (33lbs)
1x5 deadlift 20kg (44lbs)

AND IT FEELS LIKE I DIDN'T EXERCISE AT ALL
Seriously, I didn't even sweat and I look like I just took a shower when I do cardio.

Am I doing anything wrong? I respected the resting times and everything (got some weird looks for holding the squat rack during 15min) Should I put more weight in my bar? Checked my form and everything, feels weird to do this little on the gym and come back home.
>>
Shameless bumperino
>>
>>39509206
I am going to give you the most relevant and useful advice you will ever receive in your entire pathetic existence.

You are a manlet. You've hit genetic rock bottom.

Nothing you do in life will ever be appreciated because it will be overlooked by your one gaping flaw.

When you lose fat and get shredded, you won't be known as a good looking guy who looks after his physique, you'll be known as the creepy 5'8 guy who overcompensates for his height and penis.

You can be the first person to the moon, invent a cure for cancer, but you won't be the first "person" to go to the moon, you will always be known as the first manlet on the moon. You won't be the scientist who invented a cure for cancer, you'll be the manlet who invented the cure for cancer.

Take my advice, and don't even try. Stay on a permabulk, grow a beard on your neck, take up World of Warcraft and Magic the Gathering and accept your existence for what it is.

A waste.
>>
>>39509244
kek alright, any real advice tho? thanks for the bump
>>
>>39509244
Here's the (you) you're so desperately craving

Trolling or not, you're a shit cunt
>>
>>39509248
>t. manlet
>>
>>39509206
It will get harder when you start adding weight, which you can do quite fast at first. 5kg a week to the squat and deadlift and maybe 2,5kg for the upper body lifts is good.
>>
>>39509246
Alternatively, you can cut to 14% body fat on a 0 protein diet for the female look, and become a b o i p u c c i. These are your only two callings in life.
>>
>>39509206
Yeah those weights are light man, it won't feel hectic for a while

Work up at the rate the program the defines at the pace it calls for and in time you'll be at weights that are a struggle.
Do cardio if you want (would definitely recommend it for mental health and weight loss purposes) but always do it on off day or after you lift.

Or even just get out and go for a big walk or something, movement is key
>>
>>39509246
it'll get harder when the weights go up, probably don't need to take such long rest periods between sets at the start until you start struggling
>>
>>39509206
>I respected the resting times and everything

If it's feeling really light, you can get away with resting 1-2 minutes for the first couple weeks.

Once you get up into the 70-80kg range for 3x5 squat, you'll start feeling it.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.