[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>5'2 >135 lbs Lol. I, as an untrained fighter and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 640x0[1].jpg (43KB, 640x568px) Image search: [Google]
640x0[1].jpg
43KB, 640x568px
>5'2
>135 lbs

Lol. I, as an untrained fighter and a casual lifter, just by pure strength and size, could easily beat the shit out of the 'best fighter of all time'.

Manlets are honestly pathetic.
>>
>>39507352
>implying your not pic related
>>
Yea I doubt it. Hafthor tried sparring in the ring once and got wrekt by some amateurs.

Only way you could beat an elite boxer like Mayweather in a real fight is if you're able to grab him and choke him out. Except he's like 10x quicker than you and isn't going to let you touch him so you're screwed.
>>
>>39507415
Yeah, but in those spars Thor didn't even care he was hit. For the little guy it's a war of attrition, the big guy really only needs to grab him to win.
>>
ANYONE WHO REPLIES TO THIS THREAD IS A FAGGOT NIGGER
>>
>>39507415
In a real fight where both people are trying to hurt each other ifsomeone has a huge size advantage like haftor they will win. But most people arent that big so usually the trained fighter wins.
>>
>>39507415
yeah, and my cat is 20 times faster and more agile, but brute strength wins.

There is a reason this guy only fights other 'men' who are shorter and weigh less than the average women.

I would tell this dude to his face that he is a bitch and i would reck him.

I bench 185 fucking lbs. I deadlift over 300 pounds. Raw strength always wins. And I am pretty fucking strong
>>
>>39507352
>memeweather
>best fighter of all time

literally lmaoing
>>
>>39507352
Yeah pretty sure 50-75% of us could take him. 5'2 is laughable I could just sit on him and punch him.
>>
>>39507352
I assume you're joking, but it is funny that people really think like that. "I, a person who has never trained in fighting can surely beat this incredibly skilled fighter". You'd think after however many videos on the internet we've seen of two guys fighting where the guy who actually knows how to fight dodges each hit with ease, we'd be past it. But I guess the ego is a tough thing to take down.

It happens every night all across the globe, outside a club, some cocky dumbass is certain he can take down the bouncer. But he never does.
>>
File: 1473536366788.png (41KB, 680x447px) Image search: [Google]
1473536366788.png
41KB, 680x447px
>>39507444
almost got me there, you rapscallion!
>>
>>39507444
>185 lb bench

Damn bro, what is your stack?

That is some impressive shit. I don't know if I should believe you. I don't think someone that strong browses fit
>>
1. You're not going to grab someone who's been trained to avoid people way faster than you
2. Mayweather's punches will hurt a lot fucking more than yours no matter what you bench

You lose now fuck off.
>>
>>39507457
Doesn't matter how skilled you are, when youre a tiny manlet, a 6'2 225 lb shredded guy will always win.
>>
>>39507457
t. dyel karate boy
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.