[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else use /fit/ as pretty much their only social media?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: captain-america-diet2.jpg (55KB, 700x393px) Image search: [Google]
captain-america-diet2.jpg
55KB, 700x393px
Does anyone else use /fit/ as pretty much their only social media? I find it really awkard to chat online like on fb/tindr and do better with women irl.

Is this autism ? Im 24 so its not like im some old loser fuck but it feels like everyone uses social media to fuck or make friends. All im good at is txting and irl.

Please tell me im not the only one
>>
> old loser fuck
Hate to break it to you bro, but you'll be old one day. And you'll still be on the internet. Doors that make you A loser?
>>
>>39505668
Insta,jewbook and twitter are for normie losers that think that liking and making "dank memes" shows how funny you are
>>
>>39505802
Where do i make friends though? I left my old ones behind because their only hobby was drinking
>>
>>39505668

I'm 26 and got ride of my facebook when I was around 20 and have never regretted falling off social media. I have a group chat with my friends and then use /fit/ but there is not much of a point to social media for me, it's either completely uninteresting or infuriatingly retarded.
>>
>>39505825
Get hobbies beside lifting like a martial art or team sport
>>
>>39505668
You're not the only one anon. I had a Facebook account for about a year during my freshman year of college, and then deleted it because I never felt the need to use it.

Then again, there are people who might consider me an artist.
>>
>>39505867
>>39505847
My question is : how do you maintain contact with people?
>>
>>39505867
*autist, not artist, lol
>>
>>39505884
mainly email/gchat
>>
>>39505668
>being better with women in real life
>autism

fuck off normie
>>
Social media is mainly just for normies who think that their lives are so important that everyone needs to know everything about them. Things like Facebook and Instagram where people think people care about photos they take, or Twitter/Snapchat where people think OMG MY LIFE IS SOOO IMPORTANT I HAVE TO GIVE YOU FREQUENT UPDATES ABOUT EXACTLY WHAT I AM DOING

There is nothing wrong with not having social media. it's only useful for women and guys under like 20
>>
>>39505951
I hate normies. Idk where non normies live but im tired of pretending to be a normie
>>
>>39506020
Ditto, they are complete brain dead, libtard, fuckwits with boring lives
>>
>>39506060
I dont hate them that much i just dont understand alot of what they do. The biggest issue with them is they can be really predictable
>hey that new girl at work is pretty funny she reminds me of aubrey plaza almost
>oh ______? I met her before my buddy hooked up with her after clubbing in the summer haha
>oh shit nice bro

Does anyone do anything besides drinking and clubbing? Shits tiring.
>>
>>39505668
>/fit/
>social media
4chan is LITERALLY anti-social media.
>>
>>39506381
like it or not, /fit/ IS social media. It's just different.
>>
>>39506396
It is not, you have no identity and no coherence, there is only content.
>>
>>39506407

It's a slow board. I recognize many regular posters from how they post, stuff they write, and obviously their posts in CBT

It's basically social media.
>>
>>39506407
it's a board (medium) through which people discuss (social) things anonymously. 4chan is social media, just accept it.
>>
>>39506428
Still. Social media is about branding and connection. *chan-style imageboards are designed for literally the exact opposite of that.
>>
Does texting count as social media?
>>
>>39506532
According to this moron >>39506430, yes.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.