[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

start new job on monday have to get up at 5am currently go to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1465357149756.jpg (72KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1465357149756.jpg
72KB, 640x640px
start new job on monday
have to get up at 5am
currently go to sleep at 6am and wake up around 2 or 4pm

wat do
>>
Go to sleep
>>
>>39502906
Zzzquil and some wake up drug. Go to Walgreens bucko
>>
Skip sleep now and reset cycle. Only possible way if you don't want be laying in bed at 11pm for 5 hours trying to fall asleep.
>>
Stay up from now until 5 pm tomorrow.

You'll crash for about 12 hours, wake up at 5am and be ready for your new job.
>>
File: slepe.png (10KB, 1833x136px) Image search: [Google]
slepe.png
10KB, 1833x136px
>>39502906
try something like this op
>>
>>39502906
Instead of going to sleep a 6am stay awake until 7pm and wake up at like 5 and the next day go to sleep at 8pm wake up at 5 and the next day go to sleep at 9pm and wake up at 5am and do that every day from now on. 9-5 is a solid 8 hours of sleep.
>>
Take valerian root extract
t. Insomniac
>>
>>39503201
oil your chest with lavender oil, makes you sleep like a stone
>>
I have been in this position many times. There's two options:
>take drugs to fall asleep early
>stay up all night and crash after you work tomorrow
nothing else will work if your sleep patters are so far off from what you need for work. It's not healthy and you will feel like shit either way, but if you can correct your sleep pattern as much as possible before you have to work again it won't be that bad
>>
>>39502906

Been there done that. The first few times I literally didnt sleep at all. I used to go to bed at 5am and I always went to bed at 5am so I couldnt sleep before 5am. Went to my job anyways. Human beings can take quite alot you know

Youll adapt after a while
>>
>>39502906
I work 5:30 am to 1:00 pm. I get up at 4. You will get used to it anon. Just go to bed around 8 or 9 ish
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.