[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop all the normies from making comments when I bring

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 8bg4abP.jpg (70KB, 393x325px) Image search: [Google]
8bg4abP.jpg
70KB, 393x325px
How do I stop all the normies from making comments when I bring my chicken breast and brown rice to work?
>>
Do you eat that shit cold?

i've been wanting to do this for a while now, but dunno if it's any good cold?
>>

>>

>>
File: 1479056867874.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1479056867874.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>39502429
>>39502422
>>39502417
which meme is this??? we have a microwave at work!

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>39502395
just stop giving a fuck. they're just snarky comments dude normies probably dont even mean anything by it
>>
>>39502395
You shut them up by going abou5 your business and making it. Teasing is a jellies reaction to someone trying to make it.
>>
>>39502395

Why do you care?
>>
>>39502440
>>39502417

Chicken tastes 10x better when cold(ie lukewarm after staying in your bag/locker, not the fridge), especially the mixed vegetables.

Them spices and juices need time to mature.
>>
>>39502395
You can choose to give a fuck or not. But know that you are that one guy that always brings chicken breasts and brown rice to lunch. Which is boring.... which woman don't like...... which is probably the reason you are lifting anyways.....
>>
>>39502467
because I don't like being a selfish asshole who's eating half a fucking chicken and 2cups of rice while everyone says "that looks so good"
>>
>>39502488
>not rubbing it in and making ummm sounds

cuck
>>
>>39502479
She Stacey would definitely fuck him if he just brought a more exciting lunch.
>>
>>39502478

I actually can't handle it lukewarm. I want to either COLD, straight out of the fridge, or warmed up.

>>39502479

Knowing you you are the guy that doesn't even lift.
>>
>>39502488
>because I don't like being a selfish asshole who's eating half a fucking chicken and 2cups of rice while everyone says "that looks so good"

...WHAT
>>
>>39502488
just how cucked are you
>>
File: 1478700355665.gif (1MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1478700355665.gif
1MB, 200x200px
>>39502507
>being hated at work

not gonna let you ruin my life bro
>>
Hmm, is it that bad really? I used to work in a call center and i was that guy.

Never bothered me, and the comments were never bad, in fact most girls would just say things like "that looks good you cook it? wow u know how to cook and u eeting good man i should do that too hehexd"

Beats having reheated subway sandwiches like 90% of the people there
>>
>>39502395
>How do I stop all the normies from making comments when I bring my chicken breast and brown rice to work?
Oh for fuck's sake, it must really suck going through life being SO FUCKING CONCERNED about what OTHER PEOPLE THINK that you actually make a WHOLE THREAD on /fit/ about it. They'd probably laugh their asses off if they know how much POWER OVER YOU they have, even when they're not around. Tell us, OP, what's it like being so fucking OMEGA that you have to act like this?

For fuck's sake.. just FLIP THEM OFF and eat your goddamned food, ignoring them. They want to get in your face for flipping them off, you go CRAZY on them, throw punches, chairs, tables, whatever, until they FUCK OFF. Seriuously, do people really have to TELL YOU these things? Were you raised by women or something? LOL.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.