[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't feel like going to the gym today. Can you bully

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: 1461509913351.png (349KB, 544x733px) Image search: [Google]
1461509913351.png
349KB, 544x733px
I don't feel like going to the gym today. Can you bully me into feeling like a worthless piece of shit so I go?

It would be a good way for you to let off steam and would help me make gains - everyone wins.
>>
Sorry to inform you but this is a bully free zone
>>
>>39500375
Go to the fucking gym you useless oxygen depleter. The last thing we all need is more people standing around doing fucking NOTHING.
>>
>>39500375
It's a holiday bro, spend time with your family that doesn't work out as much as you. They won't be around much longer
>>
>>39500375
Go to the gym you fat fucking faggot
>>
>>39500382
I always start my day off with the Diddly squat. Best squat of the day
>>
>>39500397
No one except you cares.
>>
>>39500375
If you have to post on 4chan to get people to convince you to go, then you're never going to make it.
>>
>>39500375
actually, no

you dont have to go to the gym that much, anon
im sure you already do your best. so you more than deserve takin a break here n there when your body tells you to. its only beneficial. and actually when you look at it, life is not about rushing. its about having a good time. do you wanna be a tense nervous dude that worries about everything, or a chill cool bro tier mate that makes everyone feel comfy and close? take it easy man. cheers :)
>>
>>39500418
I fell for this... been to the gym like 2 times the last 3 weeks now.. but again, got my sleep pattern completely shattered and feel exhausted all the time, need to fix this shit
>>
File: 1348112291625.jpg (49KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1348112291625.jpg
49KB, 480x640px
>>39500375
>I don't feel like going to the gym today.
>>
>>39500375
if you need us to get you there then you're a slimy little fuck with no backbone and won't make it anyway
save yourself the suffering and just die
>>
You're about to stuff your fucking fat face full of food (alliteration). Go work out and earn it, you disgusting piece of shit.
>>
>>39501155
ye 99% of earth's mass
>>
File: The true god of fit.jpg (1MB, 1635x2999px) Image search: [Google]
The true god of fit.jpg
1MB, 1635x2999px
>>39500375
>>
File: 1462200160555.jpg (74KB, 488x632px) Image search: [Google]
1462200160555.jpg
74KB, 488x632px
Go ahead, throw in the towel you low-life piece of human waste. Embrace mediocrity and hedonism like the rest of the trash

>or get swole
Talking as if you ever had it in you to begin with. You didn't, it's just easier to accept defeat if you've convinced yourself that "I could've totally done it if I tried". Fucking pathetic
>>
Well since you asked

Listen here you no balls limp dick small wristed fuck, how many people are going to die today? I wish you were one of them, every single one would kill for that bowl of raisin bran you're going to eat before bed and you're complaining about not wanting to go to the gym?

While you're contemplating if you want to add to your semen collection or go be a man and better yourself future-chad is ripping 3x8 bicep curls FTB and STACY. Hes already filtering his instagram pic for maximum likeage. Thats right, hes a normie but hes doing a lot better than your mountain dew camel ciggarette smoking ass. Lucky enough you've managed to save a few braincells and start this thread for some motivation, maybe you'll take this seriously enough to feel something other than self pity.

I'd say go workout but odds are a brisk walk would put you out of breath so take it slow and try not to lose a tampon outside.
>>
You lazy jew nigger
>>
I don't wanna pick on weak people, it's not interesting or challenging.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.