[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /fit/ think of Arnold's Golden Six Routine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: goldensix.png (14KB, 626x395px) Image search: [Google]
goldensix.png
14KB, 626x395px
What does /fit/ think of Arnold's Golden Six Routine for begginers?
>>
I presonally made gains from it. And I think it's better than SS because it won't snap your shit up because while a beginner you have shitty form
>>
ss+gomads

Also
>taking tips from a retired steroid abuser
ISHYGDDT
>>
Sit ups.
>>
>>39496303
>won't snap your shit up

The routine should be called The Shoulder Impingement
>>
File: 1426552658777.jpg (30KB, 400x345px) Image search: [Google]
1426552658777.jpg
30KB, 400x345px
>>39496193

>Behind the neck OHP

Arnold does Klokovs???????
>>
>>39496193

>behind neck press
>for beginners
>4x10 squats
>x10
>x10
>#waswithher
>did the rainbow shit on his facebook picture

Arnie wtf r u doin man
>>
>>39496193
>wide grip bp
hard on the shoulders

>btn ohp
hard on the shoulders

>bb curl
hard on the wrists

>sit up
hard on the lower back, unless you don't fuck up your technique.
seeing as it's a beginners routine, you'll likely fuck up the technique.
>>
File: 1476935835304.jpg (30KB, 416x416px) Image search: [Google]
1476935835304.jpg
30KB, 416x416px
>>39496193
holy shit this is real...

>squat ok
>wide grib barbell...why just do flys
>chin up...bitch do pullups
>behind the neck ohp UGHHHHHHH
>barbell curl...curing with straight barsss
>bent knee situp wut

Goddamn arnie sucks ass...can't believe this is real. Squat is the only thing that's good
>>
>>39497550
chin-ups are better than pull-ups though
>>
>>39497564
no theyr'e not because you use your biceps more. If you do a pullup you're forced to mostly use your back. That's why fuccbois do chinups because they can't do pullups when they can only do like 3 chinups
>>
>>39497593
that's a common myth.
chin-ups have just as much lat activation as pull-ups, and they even have a bigger range of motion.
pull-ups don't use the biceps as much, but they're more limited by forearm strength.
>>
>>39496193
Daily reminder that Arnie has made it his mission to impede the progress of others, give wrong advice, and shill bad supplements to secure his legacy.
>>
>>39496193
Is there a substitute for chinups?
>>
>>39497624
but it's true especially with a wider grip. Lots of people can't even do ONE widegrip pullup because their lats are weak as fuck.

anyways the point is this program is dogshit. Idk why you're just talking about chinups, that's like the second thing I'd accept
>>
>>39497593
i do neutral grip, but neutral and chin-ups give a better ROM for the lats. you do use more bicep, but your lats also get a better workout. just because you shouldnt isolate biceps like a curlbro doesnt mean that anything involving biceps should be avoided
>>
>this many /fit/cucks can't stop hurting their shoulders

Holy shit you scrubs
>>
>>39497647
if you do chin-ups with proper technique, you get can get better lat development than with pull-ups.
but yeah, for beginners who don't use their lats well, pull-ups can help to teach them that.
>>
>>39497593
https://www.t-nation.com/training/inside-the-muscles-best-back-and-biceps-exercises
>>
>>39497726
>science
>evidence
>thinking

>/fit/

good joke, anon
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.