[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For the anons that have reached any semblance of "making

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

For the anons that have reached any semblance of "making it", do you think picking fitness up as a hobby was worth it in the long run?

What's the main difference you noticed about yourself after getting fit? And the way people treated you?

Would you do it all over again if you could?
>>
>>39495998
look, we know you're looking for excuses not to get /fit/, and we aren't biting. stop trying to get us to give you reasons not to and just do it
>>
>>39496162
I'm looking for excuses TO get fit. Why do you think i'd even start this thread if i didn't want to?
>>
Anon honestly girls don't care if you're shredded, if you're ugly you're ugly. If you have a nice face and good personality you can pull hot bitties
>>
File: empty.png (644KB, 1398x925px) Image search: [Google]
empty.png
644KB, 1398x925px
>>39495998
Honestly, yes, I think picking up fitness as a hobby has been worth it in the long run and I would recommend it to anyone.

But the point I carried it to was not. The obsessive macro tracking(food scale makes you look like you have an ED), the agonizing over whether or not this program was better for bench and having multiple excel spreadsheets to calculate weight, and the autistic avoiding social drinking because of fear it would ruin my gains, none of it was worth it. I have mostly missed out on my college years by obsessing over my body thinking I wasn't good enough for relationships with other people, be it romantic or platonic.

Do people treat me different? Sure, but it's mostly bro-ish respect from other guys who frequent the gym. As a kid who got picked last in every single gym class fro elementary school up to senior year highschool, this actually means a huge amount to me, to actually have some semblance of acceptance from guys who were former football-playing Chads of highschool. Women pay slightly more attention to me now then when I first entered college slightly overweight, but it's not like you'll just rotate through stranger's beds thanks to biceps alone.

Would I do it all over again? Yeah, I would. But I wouldn't let it rule my life like it has. Because fitness made me happy, but then I made it make me miserable.
>>
Kek. How fucking boring do you have to be to consider fitness your hobby? Fitness is a hobby like taking a shit is. It's a necessity. It's not a choice.
>>
>>39496172
just do it senpai
>>
>>39495998

Every waking moment I feel like I could tear the world asunder with my bare god damned hands, and getting a pump is like having a boner all over my body

Continuing to be mobile and functional into my 90s will also be pretty sweet.
>>
>>39495998

>he thinks one actually makes it.
Lmao breh. No one ever "makes it" and by that I mean you'll reach the point where normies are impressed by your physique/strength but you'll still have hangups by how you look such as your arms, legs, chest lagging or something else. This shit never ends.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.