[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here know anything about Vitamins? I heard that multivitamins

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Vitamins.jpg (116KB, 1600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Vitamins.jpg
116KB, 1600x800px
Anyone here know anything about Vitamins?

I heard that multivitamins was a meme, and thought that you guys might know a thing or two.

I'm looking for advice regarding which vitamins are essential for good hair, skin, and general aesthetic development, and in which consistency; Pills, powder, etc.
>>
>>39495609
Pills are the best, gummies and powder are shit and they don't work that well compared to pills

But yeah, most of /fit/ is pretty much love-hate relationships with vitamins since already the brotein powder has some of them so you only need a good diet in order to get your daily intake of vitamins
But IMO, i'm a cardiobunny that wants to do HIIT so multivitamins are good for me

it all depends of the person desu, so my personal recommendation is the One a day brand senpai

Anyway, haven't been on /fit/ for a while so there might be some changes on the diet that /fit does and what they take as well so maybe an anon will give you a better recommendations
>>
Multivitamins are mostly overhyped commercially, just buy a cheap one you find and take it. However you should focus on incorporating those vitamins through actual food. Eat your vegetables.
The only vitamin supplement I personally noticed a difference from is Vit D3, helped my mood and energy a bit. Definitely try it out at least, specially if you stay a lot indoors or live somewhere with shitty weather.
For better skin and hair google a skincare and hair routine, specific products will do much more than a multivitamin will, although you can only do so much and will come down to your genetics to get truly great hair and skin
>>
>>39495669
"powders are shit"

source on that?
>>
What is a list of essential, /fit/ approved vitamins/supps?

D
B12

What else?
>>
>>39497442
Calcium for people that don't eat much dairy.
>>
>>39497442
>not taking zinc for skin and sexdrive gains
>>
>>39497459
>skin gains
relevant to my interests
>>
>>39495669
I take a powder multivitamin, that has artificial sweeteners in it - makes me crave sweets less.

But why is powder worse than pills?
>>
>>39495817
this, i take multivitamins x2/week but i always try to get most of mine from foods.

also, the average person is vitamin d3 deficient
>>
Pretty much all studies show that multis don't do anything. Same with taking random vitamins. The vitamin D deficiency is a meme from holick, the recommendations from the IOM are like 600 iu a day, which isn't very much at all.
Just remember that the only thing that vitamins and minerals treat are the deficiencies in those molecules.
t. scientist
>>
>>39497457
The calcium in dairy isn't particularly bioavailable. You're more likely to be deficient if you don't eat any greens or broccoli.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.