[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help brahs there's this girl from work that I go out with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1478050168297.jpg (17KB, 400x422px) Image search: [Google]
1478050168297.jpg
17KB, 400x422px
Help brahs
there's this girl from work that I go out with sometimes, we've cuddled but nothing else, seems pretty casual

I kind of want to fuck her but shes got a 4.5/10 face (decent body though), I dont want to seem pretentious here but I'm much more attractive, would it be bad for me to fuck her but then emotionally abuse her by not actually liking her that way? what do? I dont want to hurt her
>>
>>39490275
don't force yourself to lower your standards
>>
>>39490282
I havent gotten laid in months though brah, quiet suburban life for you
>>
Be blunt and honest about it.
'I dont want any form of relationship'
'I DO wanna fuck'

This, but maybe a bit more subtle. This way you can smash (if she agree's ofcourse) and there will be no emotional trauma.
Except your own, cause after a few times smashing you will fall in love, she will know you for the loser you are, and will turn you down. Get ready to be fucked in the emotional ass by a 4/10 anon
>>
File: deppdior.jpg (43KB, 560x363px) Image search: [Google]
deppdior.jpg
43KB, 560x363px
>>39490275

"emotionally abuse her".
"kind of want to fuck".

Are you some Libyan refugee ? Boko Haram ?
Keep it in your pants you uncut pickle monkey dick.

>Oh look, an A-10 Warthog.....
>>
>>39490339
I don't even know if I can fall in love with a 4/10. Though as an overall package she's more like a 6/10. Okay looks, decent body, not smart, but very nice and accepting of others.
>>
>>39490337
so what 'brah'
>>
>>39490275
>there's this girl from work
Don't shit where you eat
>>
>>39490357
>calls him a Muslim
>tries to insult him for being uncut
O I Am Laffin at you dumb fuck, jew-cvcked Americans. Pakis, Jews and Americans all have cvck-cut dicks. The rest of the patrician world have their dick the way peak evolution intended.
>>
>>39490275
i had one of these

massages and blowjobs, then fuck her off when you meet someone you actually like

be nice to her, but you arent obligated to love anyone

we are all human anon
>>
>>39491855
>shitskins
>evolution

Pick one, habib
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.