[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it worth it to lift if all I can afford to eat is eggs, rice,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: denis-e1454056640427.jpg (37KB, 441x323px) Image search: [Google]
denis-e1454056640427.jpg
37KB, 441x323px
Is it worth it to lift if all I can afford to eat is eggs, rice, pasta and potatoes? I live in canada so buying good gains food is out of the question on my budget
>>
>>39490226
lifting is always worth it

a good diet is good, ofc, but lifting is the main priority (assuming you don't eat like a fat fuck)
>>
(Hard boiled) Eggs and pasta are good to eat after lifting. The only thing separating you from the progress you want to make is the bum ass excuse you make for yourself, remember that.
>>
File: gretz.jpg (68KB, 604x520px) Image search: [Google]
gretz.jpg
68KB, 604x520px
>>39490226

Doesn't Canada have Bison herds ?

I know y'all got Moose, and the freshwater lake caught Fish must be amazing.

Canadian bacon ?

>sounds comfy to me.
>>
>>39490248
This

If you eat eggs you'll make gains
>>
>>39490226
Any lifting is better than no lifting and and as long as you eat you'll make gains unless you're already a fatso

what's your weight?
>>
>>39490291
I'm 6'1" 155 lbs and skinny
>>
>>39490300
Youll be fine since you arent trying to lower carb intake to lose weight. Eggs and brown rice. Great with soy sauce and frozen vegetables. Start drinking more milk too.
>>
>>39490325
I do buy milk once in a while but it is expensive here bro
>>
>>39490342
Really? I assumed bagged milk would be cheaper for some reason.

Doesn't matter either way. Start eating more beans, they're stupidly cheap if you get them dry.

Tofu can be good too if its affordable up there. I make chickpea+rice pilaf and various Indian tofu and paneer curry/masala/etc dishes pretty often.
>>
>>39490361
I'll start buying more milk and I'll check out tofu next time I go grocery shopping
>>
>>39490226
You can get a 5kg bucket full of protein for a few bucks. It's called dried mealworms.
Throw them in the pan with a squirt of olive oil and season them with salt and pepper or whatever you want.
Just make sure they're meant for animals because as soon as they're "made for humans", they'll cost like 50 bucks for a few grams.
Tastes great!
>>
>>39490226
Beans are also cheap if you buy em dry. Eaten with eggs are delicious
>>
>>39490226
LENTILS
E
N
T
I
L
S
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.