[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm really depressed and I know I'm getting exposed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: dinosaur.gif (21KB, 451x75px) Image search: [Google]
dinosaur.gif
21KB, 451x75px
I'm really depressed and I know I'm getting exposed to more depression by asking in fourchan, but here it goes:

I have two dumbbels but im only using one to focus better and isolate exercises.

I started with 12kg/26lb for biceps curls
I use 22kg/48lbs for one arm dumbbell row
I'm trying 17kg/37lb for military press

The max i can put in a single dumbbell are 6 plats of 5kg = 30kg/66lb

I've read that with this tool at my disposal, it's too little weight to grow muscle. is it true?
>>
No you can grow muscle, the body reacts very well to any kind of stimuli in the beginning. However once you have surpassed your noob gains, you won't really gain any longer
>>
>>39488590
So how much can you accomplish by using a dumbbell that can only get 30kg/66lbs in total?
>>
you'll probably get demotivated at your lack of results and quit lifting if you expect much from that. Go to a gym or get more weight for the dumbbells.
>>
>>39488688
I don't expect to be very big, just enough not to be a dyel. So 30kg per dumbbell is too little then?
>>
Why don't you just do it and find out?
DB bench with 30kg is OK (respectable)
You can do Db Shoulder Press, goblet squats, Pistol squats, DB rows, stiff legged DL, DB pullovers, lat raises, curl, etc
Lots of exercises
You'll eventually get tired of it and crave the BB, but you'll get gains for the DB work for sure
>>
>>39488750
thanks bro for the answer.

If you do one arm dumbbell row, would you recommend doing also lat raises? I've been doing the former but not the latter assuming if i did both it wouldn't allow my muscle to grow.
>>
>>39488750
And yeah, i've read the important stuff is to feel your muscles are getting worked and not focusing so much into what weight is considered badass...

But for personal issues i dont want to go to a gym and i only have a db that can load only 30kg (and for my curls im still at 12kg/26lbs).

Ive read many people saying that's not enough to stop being a dyel.

But yeah, i guess the smart thing to do is to keep working and once i hit the 30kg mark for curls then start considering if i should buy more weight or go to a gym.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.