[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I cut and still get drunk once a week? How do you remind

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

How do I cut and still get drunk once a week? How do you remind yourself to not partake in drunk food once you get drunk?
>>
>>39487523
I'm on the same boat as you. I've been cutting and I've stalled out because I'm young and I drink heavy 1 or 2 times a week. My solution is to essentially do a hard cut 5-6 days of the week and then treat the day I drink as a cheat day. I still try to limit my calories on the day I drink, but sometimes its hard. Resisting drunk food is tricky too. You care a lot less about fitness goals when you're hammered and hungry.
>>
Self control
Also I'm skinny so I eat ice cream 3 meals a day and don't get fat
>>
>>39487523
maybe not get drunk as often if its that much off problem?
>>
File: 1398730896100.jpg (80KB, 358x334px) Image search: [Google]
1398730896100.jpg
80KB, 358x334px
>>39487523
Have you tried other drugs?

Alcohol is shit-tier
>>
>>39487523

By using simple math and hard liquor. 7 shots of whiskey should be enough for a good night. 7 shots = ~500 calories. Factor those 500 calories into your weekly caloric cutting goals and that's all there is to it.
>>
>>39487876
>being a skeleton
>being an unhealthy skeleton
Why are you on /fit/?
/v/ might be more to your liking.
>>
>>39488500
Shots, huh? But then there's the drinking games and stuff.
>>
>>39488807

If a frat guy tries to challenge you into some beer pong bullshit just tell him real men drink liquor, not bud light.

If it's a girl wanting to play some shit beer drinking game tell her beer is too weak for you and that you prefer higher stakes gambling.

Seriously, beer is an enormous waste of time. If you're worried about needing something to sip on longer than shots, stick with whiskey + diet coke to prolong the evening.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.