[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fit/ I used to be around 300 pounds. Didn't do cardio very

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20160816_230953.jpg (239KB, 960x752px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160816_230953.jpg
239KB, 960x752px
/fit/
I used to be around 300 pounds. Didn't do cardio very much and just lifted because I was inexperienced. Lost quite a bit and started benching up to 285. What's your best advice to lose my belly fat? Diet plan? Cut and tone?
>pic related, me around 6 months ago
>>
>>39484450
> how to lose weight
Read the fucking sticky.
>>
>>39484450
>What's your best advice to lose my belly fat?

Read the sticky and stop being lazy. Congrats on the weight loss, I dont see loose skin or stretch marks. Im having a hard time believing you desu senpai
>>
>>39484955

>I don't see loose skin or marks

He's 40% bf and he has a shirt on d00d.

>>39484450

read the sticky

Also on a side note it really bothers me when I see fat DYELs wearing tank tops in the gym.

Like why? Do you actually think you're a bodybuilder or something?
>>
>>39484996
To be fair I think people should wear whatever motivates them. If the tank top feels better to wear than tshirt and it helps your confidence, go for it. If youre doing arms and you wanna see how youre doing pump wise, go for it. Doesnt effect me, doesnt effect anyone except assholes like you that have an anger problem.
>>
>>39485079

>that guy
>seeing a pump

lel

>Doesn't effect me

It doesn't effect me but I just don't like it.

You know how 90% of the people don't like seeing obese girls in revealing clothes? So why would you want to see obese men in them?

#doublestandards
>>
>>39484955
Somehow I have zero stretch marks. But a bit loose skin.
>>
>>39485108
Nah man you're just an asshole. If OP wants to be a fag let him be a fag. Worry about you nigga
>>
>>39484450
Fuck dude, how do you look so good being that heavy? I'm 240 right now, started at 270 and my stomach and love handles are probably twice your size.

I've been losing weight by eating below 1200 calories on days I don't go to the gym and 1600~ on days I do go to the gym. I do 30 minutes of cardio and then 30 minutes of body weight exercises and machines.

I'm still too inexperienced to try to lift a bar, and I'm self conscious about using dumbbells while being so fat.

I feel like I've lost no fat at all, the only thing that assures me of progress is that fact that I went from a 42 pant size to 38. My thighs still struggle to fit into 38, but my waist is fine with them. It's nice to finally wear pants that don't make me look like a midget because my waist was too huge for anything else.
>>
>>39485339
Anon you have to lift, it will help. So fucking much
>>
>>39485363
I want to hit at least 200 pounds before I start pushing myself really hard with lifting. I've lost 30 really fast, I just need another 40.
>>
Op here. I can see my abs coming through as well as from what I remember my body fat percentage wasn't high last time I checked. I knew what I would expect from /fit but for the few that are being aren't being asses, I appreciate it. Basically my number weight is high but my Bf% isnt. I have a ton of water weight as well and im not quite what my best option is.
>>
File: 20161122_151638.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20161122_151638.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>39485339
I really appreciate the kind words anon. Cause you know just as well as I do how far they go.
This is me now and im like 260. I dont look like it but I am. I stopped all drinks except water. Use lemon juice as well. Boosts metabolism. Kept off the junk food. I dont look good. But I dont look terrible. Just all this extra fat everywhere and I dont know where to start.
>>
>>39485108
Why would you care what other people wear?

It is not your business as long it doesnt affect you in a practical way like an employee of yours ignoring the dress code of your company.
>>
>>39485339
And btw
I went from 42s to 38s as well.
>>
>>39484450
Anon, you already answered your question.

>+ Cardio
>+ diet
>+ keep lifting
>>
>>39485485
Cus hes an asshole
>>
>>39485482
I envy your genetics. I weigh less than you, but I have a big sagging gut, huge man tits, and giant thighs.

I also have really skinny and pasty arms and legs.
>>
>>39484450
>Tone
This shit makes my cringe so hard. Try 500 sit ups a day + pilates. Maybe drink some cayenne pepper water to clean your body from the toxins too. Don't forget to do that only after your daily colonics!
>>
>>39486271
I appreciate the advice.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.