[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hi there /fit I've read the guide, but i still have some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1479650004895.jpg (9KB, 288x175px) Image search: [Google]
1479650004895.jpg
9KB, 288x175px
hi there /fit

I've read the guide, but i still have some doubts about it.
I'm a 19 year old male and weight around 80kg, i will change my diet and want to know what to eat, preferebly cheap since i'm in uni. The exercises i do 20km of cycling from monday to friday as it's the way i move around town, and i do 1 hour of kung fu training from monday to saturday, those consist of about 15 minutes of cardio and stretching and 15 of muscle strengthening, andsome sit/push ups. My goal is to trade fat for muscle, i don't want to go big, and i don't really think that i want to get ripped, i just want to look good.

So, i know what i should avoid thanks to the guide, but what vegetables should i eat? I live im brazil so there is a lot of those here, and they're not that expensive
How do you guys cook your meals?
How often to eat?
I also have a doubt about water, i've been mesuring my intake and it's about one liter per day, my urine is clear so i take that as an ok, is it though?
>>
Lean chicken.
Ground beef
Eggs

Most vegetables are fine

Potato, rice are decent carb fillers but dont have too much

Avoid all unneccesary sugar.
>>
>>39482558
You've told me nothing that the guide doesn't cover, i want specifics
>>
>>39482636
Do you ask your mum to spoonfeed you as well? Fuck off you prick, 0/10 not gonna make it.
>>
>>39482636
That's because the sticky has all the info you need.

Drop your calories by 500 and see if you start dropping fat.

Cardio + Diet = Fat loss. (Low Carbs)
Weight lifting = Muscle mass gains. (more Protein needed)
>>
>>39482644

>2016
>Being this salty

For real though, OP. You said you read the sticky, but all the questions you asked afterwards showed that was a lie.
>>
>>39482636
Listen here you fat son of a gun, you don't call the shots here. You need a serious wake up call or else you're going to die young due to your unhealthy lifestyle.
>>
>>39482526
Variety of veggies. Specifics aren't important. Whatever's cheap and tastes good and pairs with your other protein/carb choices. Peas, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, corn, peppers, onions, lettuce, other greens.

Eat as often as you need. I can't eat 3 huge meals a day so I eat 4 or 5 smaller ones. 3 with my family, one btw breakfast and lunch, one after dinner.

You'll notice that once you start lifting you'll need more water. Up intake to keep that pee clear my dude
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.