[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok so far ive lost 22 pounds went from lbs 164 to lbs 142 avarage

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: received_1219634204777839.jpg (56KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
received_1219634204777839.jpg
56KB, 540x960px
Ok so far ive lost 22 pounds went from lbs 164 to lbs 142 avarage within 3 weeks what do anons think about the results so far...NOT MY HAIR!
>>
>>39481255
>MY HAIR!

Bieber/10
>>
>>39481255

>3 weeks

You sure you didn't mean months there, Anon?
>>
>>39481264 weeks
>>
>>39481261 it it too late now to say sorry
>>
>>39481272

22 lbs in 3 weeks seems like its really pushing it (are you sure you got the measurements right and used the same equipment to measure yourself with?).

I would say that much of that could just be water weight, but losing that much weight means you probably lost a decent amount of lean muscle mass as well.

I guess if you want to go to complete DYEL mode before starting to bulk that's fine, but I would recommend making your cut less intense so you don't lose as much muscle going forward.
>>
Same scale Everything and im sure you are right about the muscle mass but yes 22 pounds in 3 weeks
>>
>>39481317

In that case, I'd definitely increase your caloric intake somewhat so you don't lose any lean muscle mass.

You really don't need to be losing more than 1-2 pounds a week, these massive cuts aren't sustainable long-term.
>>
>>39481340

I should correct this to say "as much lean muscle mass".

You are inevitably going to lose some with a cut, unless you are training really hard - but it can be minimized if you are smart with dieting.
>>
holy shit its leafy
>>
>>39481255
Congrats OP, you are now a 140 pound bitch boy.
>>
>>39481343 oh good man i did a horrible diet. It was water tun and boild eggs with old bay on them i did this just about 2 weeks ago and now im eating normal very little in the gym and i was jogging between 8 and 15 miles a day no matter what pain or condition i was in
>>
>>39481353 lol and im sure you're not a fag or something am i correct
>>
>>39481374
Stop running if you're trying to put on mass.. especially without prepping with plenty of carbs. You should be doing heavy weight and low reps.. then getting your ass back to the kitchen to eat eat eat.

If your diet doesn't support your goals, you won't make it
>>
>>39481380
I'm just telling you how it looks. I wouldn't guess you've ever lifted in your life if I ever saw you.
>>
>>39481381 i need to get the gains my man im bout to start going to the gym when i can.. Rn my schedual is nuthing but work as of rn and i barely have the time to jog... I just longboard everywhere 2.5miles back and forth to school and a mile back andforth to work everyday so in total 7miles of longboarding each day
>>
>>39481384 ehh ive not tried enough i max on the bench at about 120 pounds lol
>>
>>39481387
Did you even read a word I said? I didn't say go to the gym more I said eat more carbs (clean carbs like pasta and whole wheat bread), stop running, get on creatine, and lift heavier with lower reps.
>>
Im still trying to make my way there. You feel me man.. I haven't been doing the healthy things to do it which in long term are not going to help me but imma make amends for those things
>>
>>39481396 lol im listening haha tour the only serious person and i thank you for that. Haha on /b/ i got roasted when i asked the same question haha
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.