[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Soo i bought whey protein isolates, Carnitine and nitric oxide.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

Soo i bought whey protein isolates, Carnitine and nitric oxide.
Is this going to help me?
I noticed I did my cardio warm-up (400 calories in the elliptical machine).
But felt kinda the same in my workout (Today I did arm)
>>
You need BCAA, ZMA and mutant aminos too
>>
>gold standard

enjoy vomitting retard you got shilled hard
>>
>>39480567
>shilled
why? what should I buy then?
>>
>>39480552
Supplementing carnitine does jack shit. NO precursors give you a pump that's fun, but probably does little to nothing to enhance performance. ON whey is an overpriced Jewish trick.

You got memed.
>>
>>39480563
thanks man, out of the stuff i bought and the things u recommend me which would you consider the most important? (for budget reasons)
>>
>>39480586
damn, so nothing was usefull that super sucks man, do you recommend something?
>>
>>39480597
Whey. The evidence for all that other shit is weak at best. Getting plenty of protein is always important. Depends on the rest of your diet though, obviously.
>>
>>39480552
you just got fucked by the fitness jew buddy.
>>
>>39480608
thanks man, carnitine was super cheap so idc, the nitric oxide was kinda expensive, i bought it because a friend got jacked up and said it was because of this
>>
>>39480603
Whey (myprotein is a cheap brand that isn't spiked), creatine. Caffeine pills if you want energy before a session sometimes. Steroids. Maybe zinc and vit D if your diet sucks and you don't go outside.

One of the most effective ways to enhance your workout is to go in well hydrated. Get at least 2 liters of fluid in you before you lift each day. One of the most overlooked variables in training that makes a huge difference, and is easily fixed.
>>
>>39480641
Thanks didnt know about the water, i drink a lot during the gym but never before, ill change this
>>
>>39480654
Yup, gotta start before. If you only start rehydration when you start activity, you're already behind. Takes about an hour per liter for it to really get taken up into your vasculature.
>>
>>39480666
nice trips. ok ill do it thanks!!!
>>
>>39480552
any other things you could help me with?
>>
>>39480780
Like what?
>>
>>39480804
everyday i run 500 calories is that good or what should i do?
do you di split training or full body? i do split training.
>>
>>39480567
Gold Standard is fine as long as you don't play a ridiculous price.
>>
>>39480552
You're not going to feel different during a workout just because you drank a protein shake anon. It's not a drug, it's just like food.
If you want to feel stronger during a workout, take pre-workout. Note I said feel stronger. It doesn't actually make you any stronger, just more hyperactive.
>>
>>39480830
Thanks i said it because nitric oxiide makes more blood flow and thought i would be able to make more repetitions but arms felt tired almost as always
>>
>>39480844
As you continue down the road of fitness, you'll come to learn that a good deal of supplements do nothing or if they do something, it's so insignificant you won't feel it. The supplement industry is a multi-million dollar industry built on placebo for the most part.

That's not to say supplements can't help. Good protein powder will help you keep up your protein intake which can be both time consuming, unpleasant and expensive with regular food. Pre-workout can give you a buzz and make you enjoy your workouts more but it's not great for your health and so use it sparingly. If you want to see some results reasonably quick, try creatine. It's cheap, safe and effective. There is consent debate on this board regarding creatine causing hairloss. I'd say read the study and make a judgement for yourself.

I suppose my advice would be not to focus on your supplements so much and instead focus on your training and your cooking. Lifting can be a great hobby for learning new skills and thanks to lifting, I can actually cook for myself now.
>>
>>39480918
Thanks!! I appreciate your advice
>>
>>39480918
This.

Guy at my work is DYEL as fuck and I saw him with a protein shake in his hand. We struck up conversation and he told me "Yeah, I take 3 scoops of protein powder. If I have one or two scoops, I don't feel the rush at the gym." He refused to listen to reason.

He was completely won over by the placebo and was wasting his supplements.
>>
>>39480813

Not >>39480804, but 500 calories burned during cardio is excellent. But what you don't want to do is burn that much when you're trying to pack on muscle mass. You're going to burn out faster since you don't have as much energy for your workout.
>>
>>39480567
Not everyone has a weak stomach like you.
>>
File: 1475115178626.jpg (47KB, 1067x600px) Image search: [Google]
1475115178626.jpg
47KB, 1067x600px
>he thinks products will give him gains
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.