[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"wow anon you're so strong I love your muscles"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: 1472859334501.jpg (284KB, 1110x982px) Image search: [Google]
1472859334501.jpg
284KB, 1110x982px
>"wow anon you're so strong I love your muscles"
>does everything in her power to keep you from lifting

Why are most women like this?
>>
>>39478170
Props to the fat balding meathead who ruined anella sagras selfie by being ugly
>>
>>39478170
They don't realize or believe that not lifting even for one month will make you to lose gainz
>>
>>39478170

I don't get this picture.

(I have actual autism so bear with me).

So clearly she is making fun of this guy. But what is he doing wrong? Why?

It's not his body, he looks pretty solid and tight honestly.

I'd say his arms are lagging but that is what happens when you follow a routine consisting of only compounds and don't do the curls that fit hates so much.

Great size though. Nice core.

Is it the pose? He has his hand on his hip? Why is that a problem? I see people stand like that all the time.

Is it the headset? Maybe he's an important buisnessman and he's making business phone calls whole he works out.

That should be respected that he works so hard and is so important.

What's wrong with him?

Someone please explain this picture for me?
>>
>>39478170
Probably because she's a spiteful person. Best to avoid them.
>>
>>39478243
>Someone please explain this picture for me?
You have the explanation right below the pic you're trying to understand
>>
>>39478243
how about you read the text below in the image. guess what? it's a damn good explanation.
>>
>>39478243

I think she meant to write "new gym poster"
>>
File: 1473719907825.jpg (643KB, 3570x2369px) Image search: [Google]
1473719907825.jpg
643KB, 3570x2369px
to answer OP, women are counter-productive by nature. it's kinda their thing...
>>
>>39478243
its not a headset, thats just the lat pulldown behind him
>>
>>39478243

Instagram fitness chicks are already incredibly self-absorbed, but this chick (Anllela Sagra) is worse than most of them. I wouldn't think too much (or at all) as to what her motivation is. I'd bet money she could clinically be diagnosed as having narcissistic personality disorder.
>>
>>39478281

i must be gay. after the boobs the first thing i noticed about this pic is that this chick likes to pick at the skin on her fingertips.
>>
>>39478252

'New gym posing'

I read it.

She's at a new gym and she's posing.

I don't get why she's making fun of him???

Still someone explain o me what he's doing wrong?

>>39478271

Ahhhhh

I think you're right actually

>>39478317

How comes guys with NPD like masT are cool and women with it are annoying

>>39478304

lol
>>
>>39478304
TFW also thought it was a headset...
>>
Women don't have the same correlation in their mind between hard work and results that men have.
That's why it's more impressive to them that someone got great results with no effort (and being "a natural"), rather than working hard for them.
This is because they're programmed to look for the best genes to pass to their offspring, so someone who's genetically capable of being good is worth more than someone with shitty genes that has to work harder to get the same results.
>>
>>39478698
Pseudo-intellectual bs.
>>
>>39478170
Women want a man who makes lots of money but works no hours. A man who looks good but never grooms himself. A man who has a good looking body but never works out. A man who is cold and distant but loving and romantic. A man who is pale like a vampire but tanned like a model.

There's a very simple answer to the question of why it's taking women so long to achieve equality with men: They're delusional.
>>
>>39478725
Nice argument
>>
>>39478725
I think this is the wisest thing you can say after reading that shit. Someone took the time to write that down, hell maybe he was 100% serious too.
>>
File: 1471142545946.png (500KB, 800x2950px) Image search: [Google]
1471142545946.png
500KB, 800x2950px
>>39478373
Wow you might have autism after all.

Have a nice sit down and read the whole picture. I don't mean the picture in the picture, I mean EVERY WORD in the jpg file that OP posted. Especially read the captioned 4chan posts inside that jpg file. When you have read it and still don't understand, no one on this site can help you.
>>
>>39479002

>might have autism

I said I had autism. For the record it's diagnosed.

>read the picture

Don't see how it is relevant. And yes I read it.

You're saying that masT is insecure simply because he shitposts on /fit/?

I disagree but whatever.

Different people like different people.

Personally I really hate dom mazerati but I like masT a lot
>>
File: GOOD KNIGHT!.jpg (123KB, 745x802px) Image search: [Google]
GOOD KNIGHT!.jpg
123KB, 745x802px
They're seeking for attention, not that hard to understand.
>>
>>39478170
Honestly, I thought the girl in the OP pic was talking about her own posing and the guy in the background was just a guy in the background
>>
>>39479200
You're stupid.

Maximum TLDR: women don't have minds.
>>
>>39479200

Different anon, but did you read the post screencapped underneath the picture? Because when asked if you read the picture, you only referred to the girl's caption.
>>
File: moot squatting.jpg (98KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
moot squatting.jpg
98KB, 640x480px
>>39479200
She is just using him as an excuse, you see, the core objective of her, was to post her "silly and pretty" face she is doing, through for this to be socially accepted, she needed an excuse to do this face, so she used that guy, that even through isn't doing anything, was mocked by her, just so she could make it look like it wasn't about her showing her face.

Christ, im diagnosed with autism too, but this isn't some rocket science.
>>
>>39479297
>>39479299

Well I feel stupid now.

Yeah I read the text. I'm retarded and I thought when you said 'READ THE TEXT IN OP IMAGE' you meant 'read the text in the image I just posted'

So that anons theory was that it was the way the guy was standing?

So when she says 'posing' in the text of her image, she's referring to his pose

So she meant to write

'This guy has adopted a new pose in the gym we are both in'

I understand the image now. Thanks guys.
>>
Of course she wants to keep you from lifting, right now you are where your standards are low enough to date her, if you get even better looking she of course will think you're an emotionless cold hearted bitch like she is and dump her. She likes that you look good for her, but doesn't want to get left behind your league. They are all insecure in some way.
>>
>>39479307
who is this studly young bull?
>>
>>39478304
holy shit, i was not aware of this
>>
>>39479407
Jesus, does no one read filenames anymore ? What's with this sudden influx of users who can't navigate 4chan? THIS ISN'T HARD.
>>
>>39479379
mark zuckerberg
>>
>>39479379
cuck.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.