[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Really underweight and figured doing GOMAD for 2 months or so

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: scared baby1.jpg (84KB, 561x662px) Image search: [Google]
scared baby1.jpg
84KB, 561x662px
Really underweight and figured doing GOMAD for 2 months or so would help me alot.

Mfw its only day 2 and my asshole already wants to cry.
>>
>>39477881
Swap some of the milk for Greek yogurt and tgank me later
>>
>>39477881
why are u doing gomad
just increase calories else where
>>
>>39477947
I honestly cannot eat that much food, drinking is SO SO much easier. Its either gomad or I literally blend all my meals.
>>
>>39477881
Jesus. OP, listen to what I'm about to tell you. The dude who made GOMAD, although a genius when it comes to fitness, doesn't know shit about nutrition bar the bare basics. WHen he made GOMAD, it was a stretch. Especially since it doesn't take into account how big a person is to start with; put simply, it's a shit idea.

What you SHOULD do, is calculate your macros and TDEE like the sticky says. Then, as you said, since milk is easier to drink, drink a glass every few hours and count them with an app like Myfitnesspal.

A better strategy would be to use milk like the tool it is and make it a staple food, but also use stuff like yoghurt. But don't make it your sole source of protein.

Maybe a few metric cups throughout the day? What're your weight and heigh, my man. What's your TDEE? Because a gallon is probably waaaaaay too much.
>>
>>39478061
Was in the same boat.

Look up bulking shakes - 1000+ calories easily. Oats, peanut butter, whey powder (or eggs if you're a faggot who thinks whey is a "meme"), banana, milk, ice. Maybe a bit of cocoa powder for flavour.

If you're really skinny and don't need to worry about fat at the moment, just bulk, then throw some Greek Yoghurt and cream in there for several hundred more calories.

Do that twice a day and you can easily hit your macros with three healthy meals - some eggs and turkey bacon with some wholemeal/ezikiel bread for breakfast, chicken and rice and salad for lunch, lean meat, sweet potato and broccoli for dinner. Maybe a bit of cottage cheese for a bed-time boost.

Add creatine and hit the gym fucking properly, and you'll be fine. Drink plenty of water, give up any alcohol/drugs, and get a good nights sleep.

If you seriously try to to all that and it doesn't work, skip doctors, find a genetic scientist as you're clearly a unique example of some uber rare genetic makeup and you'll get millions from letting them study you and finding a cure for all sorts of diseases.
>>
Don't start with a full gallon. Start with a quart and work your way up to a gallon. And it goes without saying but spread it out through the day... a glass with meals and a snack here and there.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
2 of these are 700 calories, and 2 scoops of Dymatize Super Mass Gainer is 1300 calories.
>>
I just fill up 32oz Powerade bottle with milk and add some chocolate whey. 4 of those throughout the day is a gallon of milk and it adds up to about 3200 calories. The only meal I physically eat is chicken and rice for dinners. With snacks throughout the day. I'm getting around 4k calories daily.
>>
>>39478507
This is OP btw.

>>39478382
I am 6ft (maybe an inch or 2 under, I'm just guessing because I haven't measure height since 9th grade and I'm 18 now) And I weigh somewhere around 120 (once again just a guesstimate)
>>
>>39478507
ur gonna die dood
>>
>>39478883
Either I die or make gains, either way I'm happy, haha.
>>
>>39478522
I put that shit into a calculator. Apparently your TDEE is 1926. That means to bulk, you need to eat an average of 2500 calories a day.

A gallon of milk has around 2531 calories. Starting to see the issue? It's waaaay more than you need, especially with other sources of food. Anything more than 500 extra cals a day doesn't give muscle; just fat.

So in other words, drink about half that. Swap it out for yoghurt every few days. You're drinking way more than you need. You need to calculate this, and be smart.

Figure out what your current diet is like, and how many calories it has. THen figure out how many calories more you need a day to hit 2500, and fill those with milk. THe amount will most likely be a fraction of what you're drinking now. Unless you eat supremely shit, you'll also be getting enough protein. Use myfitnesspal to track it. Good luck faggot.
>>
Op I' in the same boat as you but I don't even do GOMAD. I just drink a smoothie at night. Not even a big one, just has oats, strawberries and banana, milk, yogurt, peanut butter

has given me such bad gas, like smelly fucking farts all the time. It's unbelievable. I am having to consider stopping it
>>
>>39477881
gomad is a meme. most people can't digest a gallon's worth of baby cow food in a day.

don't be a moron and poop your calories back out. eat calories you can digest.
>>
>>39479216
its because you are a lactose intolerant non aryan masterrace.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.