[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I was at the gym a few days back working on my godlike body

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

So I was at the gym a few days back working on my godlike body (pic related) and I had a funny encounter. Also, you guys need to thank me for what I've done.

>be alone at gym
>a skinny manlet of a dumb kid comes in
>the faggot nods at me as some kind of greeting
>he goes to the weight rack and picks up a set of 10 pound dumbbells (lmao)
>starts lifting them and looks like he's almost dying
>does different workouts all around the place with very light weights like the gym is some kind of a fucking amusement park
>i_cant_take_this_shit_anymore.exe
>ask him from across the gym "are you sure you're in the right place?"
>the faggot looks confused and scared and replies with a shaky voice "w-what...?"
>i throw my weights on the floor so hard that the sound probably broke the kids eardrums
>i walk straight at him
>"I ASKED YOU ARE YOU SURE YOU'RE IN THE RIGHT FUCKING PLACE YOU FAGGOT?!" I roar at his low test face
>he starts running away while tripping on his own weights (i literally laughed out loud)
>haven't seen him since

So basically I fucking saved gym culture, no need to thank me brothers. I still can't stop laughing about it, I bet the kid is eating his shitty vegan food at home with crippling depression because he's a virgin lmao
>>
>>39474840
OP this is some weird erotic fantasy you have.

It's not funny. You need help.
>>
>>39474865
Shut up you worthless wanker

I bet you're the kid who I saw
>>
>>39474840
> alone in the gym
> overweight man staring me down from the other side of the gym as i walk in
> picked up 10lbs just to get the blood flowing from how cold it was outside, see overweight man still staring at me.
> overweight man attempts to put on 2 plates on the leg press and drops one of them.
> does 1/3rd of the ROM
> overweight man comes up to me and says "tttttthis isnt the restroom is ittt??? I think i am in the wrong place!"
> overweight man attempts to curl 45lbs and drops weight again and keeps staring at me.
> get confronted that was part of the rep.
> i said what ever and tripped over the weight he dropped.
> overweight man leaves gym and I notice he told the counter to cancle his membership.
> haven't seen him since.
>>
>>
>>39474927
ha ha ha really fucking funny ok go off yourself the dude is a hero
>>
File: azzstetics.jpg (297KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
azzstetics.jpg
297KB, 960x960px
>>39474927
ME in pic neerd
>>
>be me
>going to the gym for a little while now, pretty great
>go to the free weights area thinking about the squats I'm going to pump out today
>feel this breeze in my knees
>like a little leaf blower or something, immediately look down
>holy shit
>It's some 5 foot tall gnome yelling
>can't hear so good up here, something about right place?
>can barely contain my laughter, mutter out a "what?"
>the thing starts yelling harder, i feel the wind tickle my shin
>had to run out of there so as to not laugh out loud. Outside call up my 10/10qt up and ask if she wants to go to the gym later
>"only if i can blow you after"
>oh well, i guess i can postpone this workout
strangest almost-workout of my life, when will they learn?
>>
>>39475831
topkek, very good
>>
>>39475874
no
>>
>>39475729
Why is the vest on backwards
>>
>>39475831
Kek
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.