[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Mother gifts me double chocolate on whey I love my mom,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1472124859750.jpg (30KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1472124859750.jpg
30KB, 500x375px
>Mother gifts me double chocolate on whey

I love my mom, time to give her a nice present.

Does your family support your lifestyle, fit?
>>
>>39474019

my cousin blows me when I'm too horny after lifting
>>
>>39474059
He's stealing your protein, bro! Shoo shoo gainz goblin!
>>
Yeah. My mom does a little too much. If I don't eat like a starving African child whenever I go over she gets self conscious and starts dieting. She's already at a normal weight so it's not really a good thing that I'm fucking her head up like that. My dad started me lifting when I was a wee lad, and my sister is a sports addict. I've got uncles and cousins that lift too. My grandfather was a WWII vet who used to run me into the dirt when I was a kid and got me into soccer. Etc...

Both sides of my family are p fit. I've got one fat uncle and two fat aunts and one of my cousins is a socially awkward skeleton. Only ever got one snide remark in my life, of course from a fat aunt. And got a couple of roid implication comments over the years. Other than that no friction at all.
>>
>>39474091
>He

Gayyyy
>>
>tfw mommy owsn a restaurant which means easy and free access to chicken and veggies

Cutting is just so easy
>>
>>39474019
When I was 16 I was really overweight. I started to get interested in bodybuilding and she ran with it, took me to Sports Authority and bought me a bench press and sacrificed her parking garage. She bought me a punching bag and got her friends to give her left over weights for the barbell. I started to lose lbs, I asked for protein so she took me to a GNC and bought me my first tub. Fucking Muscle Milk back in 2003.

I had a depression issue in that stage of my life, she just did whatever she could to preoccupy my mind. I dont think she knows how much that changed my life
>>
>>39474219

Mother = "she"
>>
>>39474019
That's nice OP. My mother always told me I was fat and short and that I shouldn't be proud of my noob gains because I wasn't really that big.
>>
>>39474219
Go tell your mom anon
>>
Drop "those" images and greentexts.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.