[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give it to me straight /fit/, just how bad is sodium in your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: s13[1].jpg (112KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
s13[1].jpg
112KB, 1000x1000px
Give it to me straight /fit/, just how bad is sodium in your diet?

I literally have 50g of mustard pickles, 200g of cottage cheese, and a huge fucking dollop of mustard topped with salt with every meal so my sodium is through the roof at the best of times
>>
I've been drinking liberal tears since November 8th and I'm all good anon
>>
>>39471789
Without Sodium your body can't perform. So if you are like me and drink 5L water a day, you NEED to make sure you get enough sodium.
The fearmongering against sodium stems mostly from fat fucks that do not move. If you lead somewhat of an active lifestyle and drink a lot of water, eat your fucking sodium and don't worry about it.
>>
>>39472085
This.
Also, most people hydrate themselves with shit like soda and alcohol, which goes bad with high sodium diets; anyone drinking a healthy amount of water and leading a pristine lifestyle will need a good amount of sodium and potassium to stay strong.
>>
>>39471789
cont.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnkUj-kc1qk

Also listen to Stan on this topic. Ignore the creatine doesn't work opinion, that is basically just clickbait (he says you can get enough creatine from red meats, which is not true, but not the point of this video).
>>
>>39472085
Ok good to know considering I usually drink like 8-10L of water a day
>>
>>39471994
KEK
>>
>>39471789
Sodium is bad for your arteries and kidneys and it increases blood pressure in many, but not all people.
The amount of water you drink has nothing whatsoever to do with the harm caused by sodium and how much of it you need. Don't listen to these clueless retards.

If you want to know whether sodium affects your blood pressure, you can simple measure it regularly after a high-sodium meal.

>>39472100
It isn't possible to hydrate yourself with something other than water.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.