[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ask /fit/ (or any fitness website) for a standard, simple

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1107318192966.jpg (31KB, 370x368px) Image search: [Google]
1107318192966.jpg
31KB, 370x368px
>ask /fit/ (or any fitness website) for a standard, simple routine that will get anybody fit
>ask /fit/ (or any fitness website) for a standard, simple diet that will help anybody lose weight
>nobody can provide a straight answer

Then you fags wonder why 1% of the population is in shape.
>>
>>39470051
SS + GOMAD
>>
>>39470079

Better luck next meme
>>
/thread
>>
>>39470051
Grey skulls
>>
>>39470051
Why would I want more than 1% of the population to be in shape?
>>
Routine: more than you are doing now
Diet: less than you eating now
>>
>>39470051
It's true those, fags make it seem way more difficult than it really is
>>
>>39470051
Read the sticky, faggot.
Fine, I'll spoon-feed you this time. Go for Stronglifts 5x5. It's is one of the best basic routines. Read the sticky for nutrition advice. The idea is to eat a lot of calories and protein.

>>39470079
Ignore this. It's the "install Gentoo" of fit.
>>
>>39470051
>answer is count your calories, lift and do cardio for a couple of years
>people constantly ignore it because it involves discipline and hard work
>go looking elsewhere for magic pill diet and routine
>get pissed
>bitch about it on cambodian crawfish wrangling newsgroup

It is your own fault
>>
>>39470051
Literally fucking sticky

Fuck off OP
>>
>>39470135
>>39470123
>"read the sticky"
>it hasnt been updated in like 6 years and is mostly bro-science, without any actual instruction

When the U.S. army, which hires literal retards, have better advice than you it's time to rethink things.
>>
>>39470160
>updated in 6 years
And? I suppose Arnold doesn't count as a bodybuilder since he followed the same advice.

>bioscience
Eh, no. It's mostly basic level biology.

>instruction
Eat the food. Lift the weight. Be careful.

If you don't want to learn, then fuck off. You're too dumb to lift weights.
>>
>>39470224
>instruction
>Eat the food. Lift the weight. Be careful

>If you don't want to learn, then fuck off. You're too dumb to lift weights.

Well burgers are food and the act of moving it to my mouth is lifting.

Are you starting to see the problem here?
>>
>>39470051
here's a reply just because of angela anaconda
keep that shit tight
>>
>>39470251
You're an idiot?
>>
>>39470051
Nobody can provide a standard diet/routine because nobody has a "standard" physique. In other words, everybody is different.
>>
>>39470251

Damn son, im not the guy you responded to, but you seem seriously retarded. If youre honestly telling me that you think shoving a burguer in your piehole is lifting, and that you dont at least have an idea of what a healthy food is, i just feel sorry for you.
>>
>>39470259
What's with the question mark? Are you not sure of what you're saying? English your second language or something?

>>39470265
Oh, right, I totally forgot how bench pressing doesn't affect half of the population. Or how some people can lose weight just by drinking pepsi.

Honestly this is just another version of >Muh genetics
>>
>>39470296
>Damn son, im not the guy you responded to, but you seem seriously retarded. If youre honestly telling me that you don't know what satire is or an idea of what a joke is,i just feel sorry for you.
>>
>>39470160
What part about "move more, eat less" in as much detail as the aticky provides needa to he updated yearly as if this is breaking new information being documented right now
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.