[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqF CiA5h5oU Daily reminder

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr.jpg (33KB, 373x550px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr.jpg
33KB, 373x550px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqFCiA5h5oU

Daily reminder that the black race is the most genetically gifted race.
Daily reminder that starving african peasants get bigger than white people by just eating basically dirt and some basic banana mash.

Daily reminder a black person will get bigger gains in just one week than a white person in half a year.

Daily reminder that 4chan has never came with a proper counter argument to this video.
>>
>>39470011

>this cuck is too ignorant to realize roids are dirt cheap in the third world and every one of these guys is on them
>>
>>39470037
>has no evidence
>le everyone is on roids meme
>>
Daily reminder that WE WILL FUCKING EXTERMINATE YOU NIGGERS

For years I've paid these posts no attention
I HAVE NO MORE TOLERANCE FOR YOU

THIS IS THE LAST FUCKING TIME YOU POST THIS

IM SICK AND TIRED OF THESE KINDS OF POST, YOU PIECE OF SHIT YOU WILL NOT GET AWAY WITH IT AGAIN

YOU WILL SUFFER
>>
>>39470011
Dude.. I dunno about them being the 'most genetically gifted race', or there even being a 'race' other than 'homo sapiens sapiens', but I want you and everyone else to know these FACTS about ME, personally:

o I'm 51 years old, and APPEAR to be one of the so-called 'Great White Males'
o I did NOT vote for Trump -- OR the other one
o I do NOT discriminate against non-white people
o I do NOT discriminate against LGBTQ people, either
o If someone has a problem with my attitudes or opinions, they can go fuck themselves
o If it comes right down to it, I will FIGHT in a Civil War against oppresion and hate because I think those things are CANCEROUS and need to be stamped out of our collective genome

That's all I have to say. Peace.
>>
>>39470037
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhkRaaGvGtw
>white people have to be on gear to even compete with starving african peasants
hilarious

>>39470049
kek
another deluded pol idiot.
>>
So genetically gifted they never bothered to create a functioning civilization, or even the wheel, without the help from the white man.
>>
>>39470089
no problem because your taxes going directly to make sure they don't starve and help them reproduce.
>>
>>39470049
>insecure
>>
>>39470089
>not realizing being superior in an evolutionary sense simply means reproducing more by any means necessary, not inventing things or going to the moon

The fact that you can't wipe a group out means that they're doing a pretty good job.
>>
>>39470089
>2016:
>having this narrow a definition 'civilzation'
>being this much of an elitist
>pretending to be more 'evolved' or 'intellgent' than someone else
You actually and ironically more closely match the definition of 'nigger' in the context that YOU use it than black people do, so you have zero credibility and should just STFU.

Oh and by the way I'm this guy: >>39470069 so you can eat shit and die, asshole, I won't shed a single tear for anyone like you who bites the dust.
>>
>>39470011
they are also more desirable by white women
>>
>>39470283
I am sure this is a nigger.

Also everyone is on roids in the fucking video,anyone else disagrees is a delusional nigger or cuck.
>>
>>39470283
HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHA
pseudo-intellectualism at its finest grow the fuck up and stop being such a competition averse parasite.
>>
>>39470049
chill the fuck out man.
>>
>>39470011
you're a fuckin retard if you believe that.
>>
>>39472068
>believing BLACKED is real life when the actresses get paid 3-4 times what they normally would
>>
File: ocvi12zj161ve2uzzo3_250.jpg (24KB, 169x164px) Image search: [Google]
ocvi12zj161ve2uzzo3_250.jpg
24KB, 169x164px
>>39470011
>they get bigger even though they're just eating bananas
>not knowing that bananas are extremely carb dense
>not knowing that it's easy to lift 24/7 when you're a nigger that doesn't have a job
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.