[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just came to tell you I fucking hate y'all faggots. You

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

I just came to tell you I fucking hate y'all faggots.

You keep telling me:
oh, but go to the gym, you're a noob, you're a faggot, you don't know.
I simply didn't want to go to the gym, but you keep repeating that I was a fucking noob and I would waste my time if I don't go to the gym.

So I went to the gym, I've been going for 6 weeks now.
I would say is pretty good, you make quick gains, but I feel alienated, like if the gym wasn't for me.

It felt like a fucking chore, like doing work and having to see the fucking face of the instructor, I'm sure the cunt didn't like me, fuck her.

So, I started to miss days and now I simply quit.

I'm back to doing cardio and calisthenics.

And I'm going to build my own thirld world gym, the most poverty gym you can imagine, straight from the most african ghetto and I'll post photos here when I finish.

I'm going to buy a 2" iron bar in my local hardware store and buy some second hand wheel rims, those motherfuckers weight 15kg for a single 14" average car and it cost like 10 bucks each, not going to fall for the "real" jew plates that cost like 50 bucks.

And I'm gonna make it, so fuck you.

I just got a table some guy next door had from when he built his second floor and he was going to scrap it, so I can do inclined push ups.

And It will be great.
>>
why are u seeing an instructor? Nobody but chicks do that

if you think going to the gym is a chore then you'll think working out at home is a chore
>>
>>39470589
I've found doing calisthenics more off my thing, have more fun doing them.
>>
>>39469870
You know it's funny, over the years I've tried to get almost all of the fat fucks I know into the gym. Every time some sl00t mentions she wants a better butt I try and get her to go to the gym with me. Every time dyel-chan whines about how girls drool over Chadrick's abs I try and get the fag to go to the gym with me. Every time the fat donut scarfing wench working the reception desk at work complains that hse's gaining weight I say hey tubby-tubby, put down the snacks and come to the gym with me. I'll put together a workout plan for you and everything.

And some of these assholes even show up. For a few days, a week, two months is the current record. But the all quit. And most of the fucks give the same lame ass excuse: "This isn't for me. This feels like work."

Sit down for a sec and let me talk to you son 'cause you are quite evidently a pampered fuck and no one has done you the service of telling you this before. - It is work. It is work. That's the point. You gonna be proud of yourself when you flash those abs and brag about all the work you didn't do? Don't be a faggot son, that's not how life works. If you want anything at all outta this world you are going to have to work for it, and work harder than you want most likely. But what you are doing right now with this home gym proclamation is bullshit. You know and I both know that it is just enough lip service to make you feel okay with the fact that you have failed, yet again, and another brick layered upon the solid tower that is a lifetime of failures.

Go back to the gym. Go back to where it is hard and uncomfortable. Where you feel alienated. Find a nice spot in front of the mirror and lock eyes with the sad, pathetic, crap-sack version of you that you are trying to demolish. Feed that mirror image pain and in your weaker moment cry out to the unkind gods that you will willingly take on even more if it brings you one step closer to what you are trying to accomplish.
>>
>>39470650
so do you think the gym is the only way?

is the same retardations with you faggots.

I'm telling you, I enjoy more doing calisthenics than going to the gym.

I just finished 70 push ups, my triceps felt burning and felt better than the time I did on the gym.

I don't want to be a big swole motherfucker.

and I've almost lost my belly fat.

Doing 30 minutes sprint feels better than going to the gym.

and yes, I do think most people quit, but don't give me the tired advice that only your way is the way of doing it.
>>
>>39470686
You are the only retard (currently) here.
Is there a reason you can't do push-ups at the gym? Or why you can't do cardio? Oh right, you are uncomfortable. And as a second excuse you aren't trying to be swole. You almost typed it out but I can see it now, you are just trying to "maintain" right?

The hallowed temple of iron we call the gym is not the only way, that flies in the face of the aesthetic ancients who came before us, but it is a common way. And easier for most people to find success with. Fore most people working out at home is bullshit. I'm pretty sure that most people have parents who bought home gym equipment and converted it into a place to hang towels or some shit. So in my opinion, if you can't make it going to the gym simply because you lack enough willpower to actually go, you probably aren't the type who can make it.
>>
>>39470735
I was doing it two months before entering the gym after fit told me I was a retard for not going there.

and I understand what you mean by that, I also see it on people, they want easy results.

but like I said, there's not a single road to rome.

the most probable result for all of us is failure, so it doesn't matter if I fail or not, because the odds are againts me.

I just told you, I finished one kilometer running a few hours ago and did 70 push ups (a record for me), and did 50 inclined pull ups.

Still trying to figure out how I am going to make the other shit, but I feel great and I feel better than I was at the gym, feel more freedom and not having to deal with anyone BS.
>>
>>39470783
gonna have to do piston squats, and weighted lunges if you wanna get nice legs bro. Gonna have to do a shit ton of calf raises.
>>
>>39470650
Bless
>>
>>39470686
> 30 minutes
> sprint
>>
>>39469870
And we all should give a fuck about your shitty blog post why exactly? If you want to be a weakfag that's your business, but we really don't want or need to hear about it, just fuck off and do whatever you want and don't bother posting on /fit/ anymore, it's not relevant to you now.
>>
>>39469870
As Allan Watts said (and a bunch of monks said before him), the student can never truly progress until he realizes that the master is just a charlatan only there to string him along until the student is no longer foolish enough to listen any longer.

go create your joocy gains however you must to be fit and happy you beautiful fucking faggot
>>
I wrote this
>>39471645

but I also sort of agree with this
>>39470650
>>
>>39470735
Agoraphobic lifter here, home gyms actually can be a benefit. For the past few months five days a week I've been lifting. Couldn't deal with going outside so made my iron palace inside. Been using it ever since. Some people need a home gym and that's okay. What's not okay is slacking off. So if he wants to do home gym let him what's so bad about it? And it's less costly than a hundred bucks a month for membership.
>>
>>39471771
>hundred bucks a month
What do you all lift, gold plates in saudistan?
>>
>>39471835
I live in australia it's the only gym near me. Stuff is really expensive here. So instead I bossed it and made my own. Including a treadmill, weights benchpress, bag, dumbells. I still need to add something for my legs though. Lifting is actually really stimulating and I prefer it to cardio.
>>
File: 1463418424175.jpg (41KB, 400x534px)
1463418424175.jpg
41KB, 400x534px
>>39471771
>hundred bucks a month

what

most higher class gyms only charge 40-50 a month
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.