[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone ever dated the gym receptionist? I need some advice.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: 360_borat_lebanon0109.jpg (34KB, 360x235px) Image search: [Google]
360_borat_lebanon0109.jpg
34KB, 360x235px
Has anyone ever dated the gym receptionist? I need some advice.

>go to front desk to report a broken cardio machine
>front desk girl is 9/10 high test qt
>make eye contact and tell her that one of the stationary bikes is creaky
>she says "Oh yeah, it does that sometimes, we'll just have to put some lubrication on it."
>without missing a beat, I raise my eyebrow and say "I'll be you know all about that, huh?"
>"Uh yeah I guess. I've had to do it a few times."
>"Ever done it 4 times a night? Because that could be arranged" and I shoot her a mischievous look
>she has her hands in her pockets and is looking at the ground
>I put my fingers under her chin and whisper "Oh, you dirty, dirty girl"

Anyway I think we really hit it off, and I'm going to ask her out for coffee tomorrow. Have any of you been in this situation before?
>>
File: 1477855900532.jpg (45KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1477855900532.jpg
45KB, 400x400px
>>39469490
bump come on guys
>>
didn't date but I used to fugg them on the regular. I was the GM so it was easy as fuck. Just slutty college girls looking for a free membership and some dick.
>>
>>39469490
You nailed it.
Better get in a few hours of kissing practice with your hand before next weekend
>>
>If you're ogling a reception girl in the gym, literally every other man is too

Intense competition and her job literally requires her to be around muscular dudes all day long. Could be a high risk to cheat.

Am I a cuck for even thinking that?
>>
>Meet girl at party
>Almost ask her out
>Turns out shes the new gym receptionist at my uni gym
>fuck, can't ask her out now

This literally happened to me three times
>>
>>39469490

if this isn't bait you sound like one of those forever-20 nerds that wears NASA shirts to Mtg tournaments and laughs at any joke as long as it's overtly sexual
>>
>>39469490
>Anyway I think we really hit it off
Lost my shit
>>
File: 1476302051053.jpg (180KB, 765x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1476302051053.jpg
180KB, 765x1024px
>meet girl from uni on tinder
>get her number, talk for a while
>stop talking around midterms, both of us are busy
>added her on facebook yesterday, she accepted

is it acceptable to message her?
>>
>>39469818
yes, message her
>>
>>39469844
what do i say?
>>
>>39469490
Kekek!!
>>
>>39469858
Coffee in anus
>>
>>39469806
It is bait. And you nibbled.
>>
File: 1479696211221.jpg (106KB, 596x532px)
1479696211221.jpg
106KB, 596x532px
>>
>>39469858
Hey it's been a while since we talked huh (stupid emoji)
>>
>>39469858
I'd berry my dick so deep in your ass, whoever pulls it out would be crowned King Arthur
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.