[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can some /fit/izens please share with me what their typical daily

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1401924326531.jpg (60KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1401924326531.jpg
60KB, 500x375px
Can some /fit/izens please share with me what their typical daily meals are? I need guidance

What are your most common breakfast meals, lunch meals, dinner meals, snacks

what is your food schedule like? I just need to figure out what to eat so I can get in the habit of making the same meals every day, I don't need variety.
>>
Just me fish and I'll have it with a rice cake. 8 o clock in the morning I'll have fish and a rice cake. At 10 o clock I'll have fish. At 12 o clock I'll have fish and a rice cake. At 2 o clock I'll have fish. At 4 o clock just before I train, I'll have fish and a rice cake. I'll train, I'll have me fish, and I'll come home have some more fish with a rice cake. Then have some fish before I go to bed.
>>
I've been eating the same thing pretty much every day for 6 months now. I'm cutting so obviously you'll want to adjust if you have different goals.

Breakfast: apple, banana, handful of almonds
Lunch: turkey chili, cup of milk, handful of spinach, handful of kale
Dinner: baked lemon pepper chicken breast, 3 types of veggies, grains & seeds bread toasted with all-natty peanut butter on it, cup of milk
Snacks: berries, melons, another cup of milk, beef jerky, protein bar sometimes

I cook my chili in a crock pot and cook all my chicken and vegetables for the week every sunday, takes a couple hours and I'm set for the whole week. I like to switch up the meat and vegetables sometimes to get more variety, but it's the same basic idea.
>>
2 shakes/day: 2 cups whole milk, 2 scoops proteins, banana, 2 tbsp peanut butter
Breakfast: 3 slices of turkey bacon, 3 eggs over easy, 1 avocado
Lunch: 6-8oz chicken, 1 cup of cooked jasmine rice, kale, 0.5 cups of black beans
Dinner: random shit, pasta with meat sauce, steak, fish, whatever I need to finish my daily calories

use this website: eatthismuch.com

You can set it up for simple meals and it'll give you stuff you can eat.
>>
Breakfast: 9 scrambled eggs, bacon. Occasionally I'll have toast or homefries instead of bacon.

Shake with fiber

Lunch: Fish or chicken with vegetables.

Dinner: Whatever meat is on sale. Soups, stew, casserole, roasts, steaks/ whatever is cheap I'll cook it. Plenty of veggies.

My calories are 3750 a day and I get anywhere from 275-300 grams of protein. I'm 6'4"260lbs.
>>
File: cdrekcl.jpg (688KB, 900x1200px)
cdrekcl.jpg
688KB, 900x1200px
I will give you what I ate today I guess. Assume staying hydrated all day and this just one example of many.
>breakfast
Rolled oatmeal with tiny organic honey drizzle, 3 liquid pasteurized eggwhites mixed with generous 1% milk and 1.5 scoops ON Rocky Road whey. 1 AST-32x multivit and 1 ultra omega 6 fish oil capsule.
>pre-gym
quaker cinnamon oatmeal squares cereal, 0g sugar almond milk or coffee if wanted to wash down
>immediate post gym (in locker room)
1 medium banana, protein shake w water
>post gym (dinner 1)
Chipotle bowl: br rice, b beans, ckn, pico, hot salsa, guac, lettuce
>snack
Oikos Triple 0 greek yoghurt with small spoonful of peanut butter, or premier protein bar
>dinner 2
Sirloin steak, plain sweet potatos, giant portion of broccoli, 0g sugar almond milk (water instead if ate premier protein bar earlier to mediate fat)
>snack 2 or dinner 3 if needed
Oikos triple 0 greek yoghurt with small spoonful of peanut butter, or cottage cheese and stw rhubarb jam to mix with. Dinner 3 would've probably been a 1 yolk 2 eggwhite chopped up with b beans, hot salsa and spinach in a whole wheat wrap with water

Too lazy to reread it so hope that helps
>>
File: 1472910533965.jpg (10KB, 320x240px)
1472910533965.jpg
10KB, 320x240px
Setting
>College student
>Prepared 4 years worth of pemmican with complete RDA of vits and minerals mixed in
>1:1 grams of lard to dried beef
>TDEE for first years was 3200 cals and cut 20% at 2800
>then second year was
>hardtack so to not go into ketosis and regular blood sugar

Day
>40 hours of work
>1 hour of lifting and cardio
>freshman was 3 hours school
>sophmore to senior was 12 hours school

Breakfast
>1098 cals of pemmican and hardtack or "bread"
>coffee
Lunch
>1098 cals of pemmican and hard tack
>coffee before midday point so i can sleep
Dinner
>600 cals of pemmican and a beer

I fucked up a couple of times and only had enough allowance for 400-500 cals worth for breakfast. The hunger keeps you up. Got used to it.

Don't party or eat with family. I made sure to flavor pemmican so it wasn't dull.
>"holiday" pemmican
>Soup pemmican
>Berry pemmican
>spice pemmican

Pretended i was an astronaut and this was my space paste.
>>
mostly Non GMO and USDA Organic stuff.

3 protein Bars (simple truth and other brands)
Protein Shake
Fage Yogurt
Egg Whites
Turkey Sausage
Almond milk
Special K Protein Cereal
Raw Honey
>>
>>39469372
BREAKFAST:
greek yogurt with linseeds, flaxseeds, sunflower seeds, black chia seeds, dried fruit (blackberries, blueberries etc.) unflavoured protein.

LUNCH
big piece of fish, sweet potatoes, spinach or brocoli + toast with butter or peanut butter

SECOND LUNCH
quiona, black beans, lentils + tin of sardines or tuna.

DINNER
Chicken or fish, brocoli. + toasted cheese or something.

then throughout the day I have green tea and some fruit.
>>
>>39469372
Sunday
Making of all lunches for work
>Buy 7 lbs of chicken or cheaper steak and 3.5 lbs of potatoes along with various spices depending on what I feel like
>Marinade said chicken or steak in spices
>Make chicken and potatoes or steak and potatoes for lunch that I actually want to eat cause it tastes good

For Breakfasts
>Eat 1 lb of oatmeal or 7-8 egg omelet

For dinners
>Cook 1.5 lb of chicken or beef with good mushroom and onion sauce or something tasty, just with enough variety that I don't get bored

Just have to make sure I'm eating between 6-8000 calories a day to continue my clean natty bulk since I am 6'4 190 and recovering auschwitz. In beginning ottermode now and doing well, but it was not easy coming from 6'4 135. Disciplined food making definitely helps, you're on the right path to making it anon.
>>
>>39469854
pics plz u must be a beast
>>
>>39471950
s-s-six thousand calories a day? how long have u been doing this and how are you not gaining tons of fuckign fat?

desu sounds delish tho
>>
>>39469372
breakfast

80 g oats, 3 eggs, 1/2 cup milk with the oats and coffee

lunch: 8 oz chicken or fish, 190 grams brown rice, bunch of brocolli

dinner: bassically the same

protein shake w water and glutamine before bed

some snax throughout the day. fruit, carrots, pretzels...

man i miss bulkin :((
>>
>>39472016
Been doing this bulk for about 3 months now, went from 165-190 in that timespan. I run a lot since I play ultimate frisbee 5 times a week so I guess the cardio. Plus I bike almost everywhere because I am a poorfag and don't have a car yet.
>>
I fucked up super hard today... Was with family and mom bought me marina and 2 filet o fish because I told her a week ago I was bulking and had to eat at a huge surplus. So I ate it... So an hour ago to curb out all the fat I had like 4 scoops in 2 cups of warm milk and now I wanna vomit. Am I gonna make it brahs?
>>
>>39472055
Mcribs* holy spell check
>>
File: hm.gif (697KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
hm.gif
697KB, 500x281px
>>39469372
Breakfast: Some oats with banana and a little bit of milk / Scramble eggs with avocado and a red pepper / a toast of wholemeal bread toast with screambled eggs or just simple honey.
Lunch: Omelette filled with vegetables / Some lentils salad with eggs on it / Fucking brown rice also filled with lots of vegetables (And eggs of course)
Dinner: Some of the lunch elements, mostly rice, beans, breaded vegetables (For example eggplants),etc.

Eat your fucking vegetables.
>>
>>39469372

LOOK OUT MAN
THERES A GAINS GOBLIN RIGHT BEHIND YOU
>>
>200ml of no-fat milk with one scoop of whey
>500g of chicken breast, 100ml of cream, one tomato, one onion, some mustard sauce
>two random fruits
>steam 2 eggs with one pound of broccoli or steam one pound of spinach and mix it with one can of tuna
>one handful of mixed nuts, cashews and related stuff
>3 liter of water

That is basically what I eat everyday. Yes, I am cutting heavily.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.