[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you show off your /fit/ness on tinder without coming off

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 20140227-225106[1].jpg (116KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
20140227-225106[1].jpg
116KB, 640x1136px
How do you show off your /fit/ness on tinder without coming off like a douche?

Looking for tips here
>>
File: 1457630119401.jpg (69KB, 764x720px) Image search: [Google]
1457630119401.jpg
69KB, 764x720px
>>39468898
>Virgin
>>
>picture flexing in mirror = tryhard, douche, etc.
>picture shirtless with friends on the beach = sociable, fit, fun etc.
>>
you don't that shit looks acoustic, like in OP's picture. The best way to show off your gains is to post a pic of you doing something social like throwing a football on a beach with friends while shirtless or something like that
>>
Anything shirtless is basically a no go
Girls are autistic in sizing people up, if you got muscle mass, she'll see it if you're wearing a normal shirt
>>
Best would be with your friends at a pool/beach
Maybe a pic with your dog in a sunny day
>>
File: 1442705764971.png (211KB, 270x291px) Image search: [Google]
1442705764971.png
211KB, 270x291px
>>39468927
>acoustic
>>
If you need to flex you aint fit.

normal Pic of me in a t shirt is enough to show alpha.

I feel sorry for you betas (i dont)
>>
Tank top on a sunny day + dog for bonus points
>>
>>39468927
>that shit looks acoustic

can this be the new meme
>>
Literally only allowable pic is one with you and another decent shaped friend shirtless at a beach or lake or some shit.
>>
>>39468995
MasT you forgot your trip
>>
Do Obstacle Course Races (not even the hard ones)

You'll look social, can show off gains by not wearing a shirt, and meet people while you're doing it

and the pictures will be something you can post
>>
>>39469119
That may may is old af faggot
>>
>>39468898
Show some well lit, well done "action" photos of you doing something /fit/.
and no, apart from some very rare girls, a stupid gym selfie aint cutting it.
Is there water around you?
Get a nice beach shot of you, flexing your abs (dont make it look obvious) and looking into the sunset or something.
Also, tinder sluts sure love a /fit/ body, but from my experience, seeming social and normal is much more important.
She wont risk tasting that nice sculpted body, if she has the feeling that all those muscles are trained by digging graves for you murder victims in the woods.
>>
>>39468898

Find a young kid 14-17, cousin, nephew whatever get a friend to take a pic of you spotting him on the bench.
>>
File: 1300020085844.jpg (119KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1300020085844.jpg
119KB, 400x400px
>>39469344
>if she has the feeling that all those muscles are trained by digging graves for you murder victims in the woods
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.