[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any /fit/ dentists, physicians, etc? I feel like the easiest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

Any /fit/ dentists, physicians, etc?

I feel like the easiest way to see salary gains is by committing to those years and years of expensive schooling, but I haven't done most of the prerequisite classes and am graduating in ~2 years. I want to know if I should just buckle down and do them.

Is it not true that the most respected men in society are physicians? There are two main issues in my eyes:
>getting accepted to med school is difficult
>work will suck and make it difficult to stay healthy

Is the high salary and universal respect worth it?
>>
Student physical therapist here

I know we're like the bottom rung of doctors but i get to combine /fit/ with my daily life and make hella bank on it so I can dig it. Plus the doctor title pulls chicks at the bar
>>
>>39468241
Isn't that field even more saturated because its the only one that sounds fun?
>>
>>39468185
Med school isn't worth it if you're in it for the money. If you want financial gains, get into business/banking.
>>
>>39468349
Look at this chart though. The typical business guy makes a fifth of what a typical physician makes. To make it big in business you need to be the top 0.01%.
>>
>>39468487
Except that chart is kind of bullshit since it doesn't account for practice setting and all of the other different types of specialties. Your salary will also be impacted by debt and malpractice insurance fees.

Finally, you're wasting your 20s in school just to work crazy hours in order to make pretty decent, not even insane levels of money which you won't even have the time to spend since you're working crazy hours.
>>
>>39468185

Not many fields have seen a decrease in pay except maybe petroleum engineer
>>
>>39468666
My dad is 60 years old. The two times he has taken a full week off was when his dad died, and when we went on our first family vacation when I was 18. The rest of his life I have seen him once or twice a week.
Pediatric Intensivist.
>>
>>39468241
>still a student
>claims to be a doctor

what the fuck
>>
>>39468695
sounds like he just doesn't like his family.
>>
>>39468712
as soon as all the stacys hear that I'm working on my doctorate it usually does then job is what I mean
>>
>>39468713
I don't know. He switched jobs and got super clingy with me and my sister's recently when we all started getting married and weren't around for the holidays anymore

Lots of life regret now
>>
>>39468742
Watching him kill himself with work is what kept me out of medicine
>>
>>39468742
>getting married

fuck off norman

>>39468738
>another 4chan fit guy getting stacies

you dont say
>>
>>39468747
I always assumed doctors kids dont go into medicine because they dont need to worry about money. huh.
>>
>>39468185
>"He went into Family Medicine! What a fucking cuck!!!!"
>laughingACTUALdoctors.jpeg
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.