[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck do you deal with normies getting high and mighty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

How the fuck do you deal with normies getting high and mighty about your nutrition choices and making fun of you?

>started working out recently
>told my parents I am fixing my diet and will prepare my own food
>they laugh and act sarcastically (anon, make food? make me laugh haha)
>made lentils 2 days ago
>dad came downstairs and saw the bag
>'Wow son what the fuck are they? You won't get big and strong eating those, they look like chicken pox'
>explain they are lentils
>'HEY MUM, YOUR SON IS COOKING CHICKEN POX!'
>she comes in and they both spend 20 minutes telling me it 'smells like a paki food' and 'I should just eat some crisps and chocolate'
>yesterday they went and got KFC
>told them not to buy me anything
>they came back with an entire bargain bucket just for me
>had little dots drawn on Colonel Sanders' face
>'Kentucky Fried Chicken Pox for our healthy son, this'll fatten you up lentil boy!'
>eat the bucket to avoid feeling guilty

fuck why are people so ignorant of real food and healthy fucking choice? makes me sick.
>>
you need to defoo their stupid asses
>>
I hope this is bait other wise your not gonna make it
>>
>>39465182
Look I am 109lbs and 6'1 it wasn't the worst mistake I could make
>>
>>39465131
They want to project their image onto you and dont want to feel insecure about you being fit while they will be fat/average.

Parents do it all the time so they arent reminded that their peak years are behind them.
>>
File: CxYc6ABVQAAScom.jpg large.jpg (118KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CxYc6ABVQAAScom.jpg large.jpg
118KB, 900x1200px
You are never going to make it. And by "it" I mean enjoy your life
>>
>>39465189
What the fuck
Auschwitz got shut down in 1945
>>
File: leaving-home.jpg (129KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
leaving-home.jpg
129KB, 640x360px
>>39465131
be a big boy and move out, maybe
>>
>>39465182

He forgot his feel picture, still easy enough to tell.
>>
>>39465189
You should be eating KFC every day then

Fuck the lentils
>>
>>39465131
> eat the bucket to avoid feeling guilty
You're a waste of living space.
>>
Sometimes I forget that there are fucking children on this website. I really should leave this place

MOVE OUT and then kys OP

Stop living with mummy and daddy
>>
>>39466802
*teleports behind you*
*unsheathes katana*
nothing personnel kiddo
>>
>>39465131
i'll take things that didn't happen for 500
>>
>smells like a paki food
>crisps

UK detected. POO IN LOO PAJEET.
>>
>>39465189
>109lb
>worrying about what he eats

Fucking eat two buckets of KFC and do GOMAD jesus christ. Combine with lifting heavy and you will get swole. Cut once you weigh 200 pounds phaggot.
>>
>>39465318
>>39466802

Some people prefer not to drown in debt, rabbi.
>>
your parents sound awesome, stop being a fucking baby

and they are right, dumbass, if you weight 109 you should be eating KFC, not lentils
>>
>>39466802
seriously, get the fuck out of there
>>
>>39465131
>fucking retarded bait
If not bait
>stil fucking retarded, eat all the fucking KFC your parents give you
Conclusion
>leave
>>
Don't listen to them. My parents and brother would ridicule me all the time when I just started out. Now that they have seen that my body has actually changed and that I've become decently /fit/, they keep their mouths shut.

Keep lifting anon.
>>
>>39465189
>185 cm
>49 kg

holy fucking shit. pics or you're full of shit
>>
>>39465189
You need to bulk, you need to dirty bulk and hit the gym and have protein shakes or serious mass EVERY FUCKING DAY. I was 5'8 130lbs and I felt so fucking scrawny and weak it was ridiculous. All I wanted to do was eat as much food as I could fucking stomach just to gain strength.

Dude, please eat more. I'd be eating KFC every day 5x5.
>>
>he still eats oats & tuna
lmao, enjoy your no gains

pizza & kfc is where its at
>>
>>39466853
>lift 4 times a week
>do bjj twice
>full time uni
>work 40 hours a week
u fucking pussy, im debt free
>>
>>39465131
Ignore them.

If any doubts creep in, I just look in the mirror, naked and my choices are validated.
>>
>>39465131
If this is true your parents are reaaally funny, the reason they act that way is theyve known you youre whole life and clearly you arent someone who can be taken seriously hahaha
>>
Wow, youre stupid, often my grandmother bake cakes or buy sweets, they will be all denied until she learned her lesson.
Why you ate this shit, you should have said:"Nice, eat it by yourself!".
>>
Proof that britcucks are one of the most cancerous people on the planet, right next to swedes
>>
>>39465131
>parents are lame, etc.
All of this is not a problem
There it is. The only problem with this entire thing.

People are going to misunderstand what you're doing. Jealous people are going to hate what you're doing. There will always be people that, whether consciously or unconsciously, will be trying to make you fail. That will always be true if you're getting any success. You can't stop it. You can, however, do two things:

1) Brush it off, be glad you are better than them, and move on. It's not a big deal.
or
2) Give in because it is more comfortable than constantly fighting those trying to bring you down.
>>
>>39465131
They're making fun of you because they know you're a little bitch who won't follow through with anything. You proved them right by eating the chicken.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.