[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> TFW you see your first vein through the fat. Use to be 300lbs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

> TFW you see your first vein through the fat.
Use to be 300lbs waste of a person, decided I was done hiding from mirrors. Took up heavy lifting and fixed my diet and in 2 - 3 months have dropped 45 - 50lbs.
I'll make it one day.
>>
>>39464436
Congrats we're all going to make it bro stick with it. I started out at 250 now I'm at 216.2lbs my goal is to get to 190 for the navy
>>
File: 1459856164943.jpg (18KB, 397x384px) Image search: [Google]
1459856164943.jpg
18KB, 397x384px
Congratz bro.

I was 250 and now 205, feels amazing to be able to see arm veins again. Also I have noticed that im starting to look more mature. Used to think that I looked like a manchild. We're gonna make it.
>>
Congrats bro! Was 240, now I'm 181

We're all gonna make it
>>
>>39465406
>>39465358
Any loose skin yet? How old are y'all? Height? Years being fat?
>>
>>39464436
just don't disappoint yourself with wild expectations of looking like a greek god at the end, just remember that you look better than you did and are healthier because of it
>>
I'm 20 and 5'11 >>39465406
>>39465422

I was 200 lbs 5'10 when I was 16 and then went up to 250 at my heaviest last year (19) and then I started drinking light soda and went to 240 this summer at 20. Then I started eating less and walking.

So far there is not really that much loose skin but I can see some and feel that it definetely isnt tight.
>>
>>39465422
22 5'9 I've been in the 200's since the 8th grade. Yeah I've got loose skin, stretch marks the whole nine yards. I don't have grandma arms but my skin is pretty stretchy
>>
>>39465510
Does it bag up around your stomach though?
>>
>>39465627
No, or at least not yet though I've lost 5 inches around my stomach the skin there isn't as stretchy as my arms are. It's tight but not quite
>>
>>39464436
My nigga. I'm 345lbs. Strated SS about 12 weeks ago. I've lost around 20lbs since I started. The scale hasn't moved much in the last 6 weeks but my clothes continue to get looser. My strength gains are better than expected. We're all gonna make it.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.