[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guyz i need your help. So im all of a sudden for the past month

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (92KB, 638x479px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92KB, 638x479px
Guyz i need your help.
So im all of a sudden for the past month been suffering from erectile dysfunction.
I have upped my meat and eggs intake tenfold since i started lifting to make some gainz. I kind of doubt its my diet cause ive had blood and testosterone tests done and i seem fine.
BUT i was diagnosed with Staphylococcus Aureus in my Semen culture. Could this be causing my low libido and erectile dysfunction? I might have an odd boner here and there but usually my dick feels dead!
What do? Is it because of the bacteria or my diet ? Or both combined? Should i let go of the meat for a while and become a Vegan Gainz vagina? Help me out brahs

Did anyone of you suffer from ED after upping the meat dairy and egg intake? Or are all the veg doctors lying to us?
>>
ITT: A faggot who has done a cycle and shut his nuts down with no PCT and now they wont re-start.

Whereas if OP was honest I would help him
>>
File: 1479103171274.jpg (41KB, 600x791px) Image search: [Google]
1479103171274.jpg
41KB, 600x791px
>>39464318
Derailing time.

Any medbros know much about staph infections?

I'm fairly sure I got Staph from the gym a few days ago on my 2nd & middle fingers, I went to the doctor as quick as I could and got 500mg Dicloxicillin x4 daily. Have been taking for 48 with no improvement, if anything it's still getting worse as the swelling is beginning to impede the articulation of my fingers.

Is 48hrs long enough to suggest it might be MRSA? I've booked another appointment later today.

Will my dick drop off like OP?

Can post pics if you want.
>>
>>39464318
cant help you but I have streptococcus infection. it is under my skin. If I dont take antibiotics my face just explodes. pimples and wounds, pain and misery. Its not just extremly disgusting but painful too. I try to get rid of this shit for 6 years now. Only antibiotics make them disappear. They always come back. I have very low libido and my erections are not as strong as they were. staphy and strepto are relatives - as long as I know you can have ed from staphy but get that shit checked. good luck. These super bacteriums are the fucking worst.
>>
If you have SA in your seminal fluid, then I would say it's likely due to infection. How long ago was this infection determined and are you on antibiotics?

>>39467403
Did the hospital do a wound culture to determine was was the infecting bacteria? If so, then they likely did a susceptibility test to insure it was susceptible to penicillin based meds like dicloxicillin. If they didn't, I would return and talk with your doctor. 48 hours isn't a whole lot of time but if it is getting worse then that's a bad sign.
>>
>>39465446

I'm natty and my dick is broken

don't be a dick (heh) anon
>>
I have some folliculitis on my arms and its caused by this piece of shit bacteria. My dermatologist prescribed me Betadine liquid soap (iodine based) and its slowly clearing it up.
>>
>>39467518
No culture as it was with a private practice GP. Today's appointment is with a GP too but if it worsens I'll go straight to a hospital. The thought of a million little microscopic gains goblins is frightening, that and systemic infection.
>>
>>39467598
Is it a deep wound that's is infected or just a swollen hand without a wound? If it's impeding movement, you should go see someone for sure. There are a lot of thinks it could be and you don't want it to go to your joints and destroy cartilage.

>>39467471
That sounds a lot like it could be Group A/B Strep or Propionibacterium acnes. If you have not had an aerobic and anaerobic bacterial culture at a hospital to determine if it's actually Strep, then you should go get one done. P acnes can be controlled with antibiotics fairly well.
>>
File: rash.png (1004KB, 892x693px) Image search: [Google]
rash.png
1004KB, 892x693px
piggybacking off the thread cause rash thread I guess

this just popped up on my lower back ~4-5 days ago, radius a little larger than a silver dollar

not that painful but a little itchy right now

should I see a doc about it yet?
>>
>>39467403
Ayy lmao. Just want to say don't be too worried even if you have MRSA. I got a MRSA infection from the gym and my first cyst popped up the day before I left for a 4 day road/camp trip. I was camping for 4 days with multiple open, bloody, puss filled cysts all over my ass. It was horribly painful and a little spooky, but I didn't die lol. I went to an ER in New Mexico and they told me they were probably just ingrown hairs (fucking idiots). They numbed me up, sliced them, drained em and stuffed em full of gauze. Once I got home (Denver) I went to my doctor and she confirmed that it was actually a MRSA infection.

Sorry for the pointless story, just wanted to let you know that you shouldn't be too worried :)
>>
>>39467691
Both sores were initially just superficial scratches, barely noticable. It's kinda like a cellulitis thing at the moment, the first doctor and I tried to lance it with no puss and only a little bit of clear fluid. The size of the two swollen areas is a tiny bit wider than an Australian 5c coin. Very swollen, it's like an intense itching mixed with a dull pain.

One has a white ring around the center with a wider deep crimson ring around it bordering the swelling, the center is a clearish scabby colour.

Thanks for hearing me out anyway, I appreciate as much advice on this as I can get. 4 hours till my appointment.
>>
>>39467691
>aerobic and anaerobic bacterial culture at a hospital to determine if it's actually Strep, then you should go get one done. P acnes can be controlled with antibiotics fairly well.
I dont had culture but I had a lot of shitty doctors with shitty treatments. I wanna get rid of this thing or I will off myself. 6 years. I am a college dropout because of this shit. I had semesters when I didnt even go to lectures, not even once because my skin was so fucked up.
This infection killed 2 of my relationships.
I consider myself lucky because I have a qt gf now and she helps me, supports me, keeps me above the water but I am tired. I cant live on antibiotics. My fucking youth is wasted because I had to fight this fucking cancer.
>>
>>39467738
Clean it, put a triple antiseptic on it, stop itching it, and cover it. If it gets worse, go see someone. Doesn't look serious.

>>39467747
You're an idiot and a fool but you keep people like me employed. You don't want to fuck around with MRSA especially if it is near any joints. Your butt abscess could have very easily became sepsis, necrotizing fasciitis, etc. I see people die from shit like that. You got lucky.

>>39467766
Definitely sounds like an infection. Ask your GP if there is more you can do to determine what is causing the infection. He may be able to take a sample and send it off to a micro lab or refer you to another doctor. Good luck.

>>39467779
I'm sorry for your agony. When you have a flare up next, go to a dermatologist or the hospital and ask if they can do a culture on it since you have been suffering from it for a long time and it seems to be more than just simple acne. If it is bacterial, many of them respond well to antibiotics.
>>
>>39464318
Bacterial prostatitis can mess up your erection, but I think it comes with severe pain as well.
Did he poke your prostate?
>>
>>39467908
thx for your kind words mate. you are a cool guy. I wish you godly gainz.
I will do a culture if it comes back after this 3 month antibiotic cure. (and I am certain it will do, like always)
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.