[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How fit do you have to be to get a gf? >tfw no gf Fitness

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: tfw no gf.jpg (75KB, 600x901px) Image search: [Google]
tfw no gf.jpg
75KB, 600x901px
How fit do you have to be to get a gf?
>tfw no gf

Fitness related question:
How long have you been seriously working out? Seriously as in consistently, doing all the exercises good form, having a routine.

I've been working out seriously a year and a half now. I estimate it'll take at least 5 more years of hard training for me to even have a chance with a girl.
>>
>>39461042
visiting from /b/ for the fuck of it

if you want a girl have you considered just asking her out?
>>
File: Riptoe 1.jpg (14KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Riptoe 1.jpg
14KB, 250x250px
>>39461160

Common sense like this doesn't fly here. FYI for everyone else that thinks cocoon mode for 5 years is a good idea: That's approximately 6% of your life and assuming that the traditional 'dating' with an eye to possible marriage (if you're into that) is 20-40, that's 25% of your entire searching-for-a-life-partner timespan.

No pressure.
>>
>>39461160
>asking her out
>implying I'd even have a chance to begin with
You can't pick up a 50 pound weight if you've never worked out a day in your life.
>>
>>39461042
>r9k boohooing
>"just to keep it fitness related, what's your favorite part of fitness?"

fuck this shit
>>
>>39461042
Ive been going for over 2 years but never had a real routine. I did PPL at one point but id just go in and hit whatever muscles that were in that day(like chest and shoulders on push day)
So i guess by your defintion ive never seriously worked out.
>>
>>39461453
You are right but in this case the metaphorical 50lb weight is a girl and the way your metaphorical muscles will get stronger is by talking to girls.
What im trying to say is instead of getting physically stronger get stronger at talking to girls. 90% of people are DYELs and have no problems with chicks, no reason why you should.
>>
>>39461519
>What im trying to say is instead of getting physically stronger get stronger at talking to girls. 90% of people are DYELs and have no problems with chicks, no reason why you should.
I have no problem with talking to girls. I have a lot of friends who are the girls. The problem is I'm not attractive, so girls don't like me.
>>
Only girls who care about fitness worry about having a fit partner.

There are a lot of girls who really don't even give two shits as long as you aren't ugly.
>>
>>39461555
haha same.

I don't have problems making guy or girl friends, so it's not like I'm a truly awful person. It has to be something else so I chalk it up to being unattractive.
>>
File: 1467255860139.jpg (36KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1467255860139.jpg
36KB, 657x527px
>>39461560
>tfw /fit/ body but 2/10 face
>>
>>39461555
Mate ive seen so many ugly cunts with gfs. Forget lifting just ask a girl out.
>>
File: post.png (271KB, 452x446px) Image search: [Google]
post.png
271KB, 452x446px
>>39461576
As a man, I respect you.
>>
>>39461606
>Mate ive seen so many ugly cunts with gfs.
I wonder how much money these ugly cunts make.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.