[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /fit/. I'm 18, box regularly, and sometimes go to the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 20161120_052004.jpg (1MB, 2592x1944px)
20161120_052004.jpg
1MB, 2592x1944px
Hey /fit/. I'm 18, box regularly, and sometimes go to the gym or run. I have no problems with my body, except for my chest. How do i develop a chest that is defined from my abdomen? Any exercises you recommend? Pic is me
>>
Lifting weights might be a good place to start
>>
>>39460638
I guess for starters you could start working out.
>>
>>39460642
Also, don't forget to put them back down, OP.
>>
>>39460638
You are kinda hairless OP, and i hit puberty late at 16, do flat bench and incline bench 3 times a week and chest flyes, you should see progress within 2-3 months.

Then again my chest got big when i was doing 100 push ups a day 5 days a week during the summer.......
>>
>>39460638
try benching
>>
>>39460638

You're thinfat everywhere. Just start a heavy ass full body workout and start with the bench.
>>
Op here. I have been doing quite some lifting, never seem to progress though. And for those saying i need to start working out, i have been doing some sort of exercise about 5 times a week last 8 years. Never been following any program though since my body haven't been a priority, but performing in my sport have been. Also i look worse on the pic than irl.
>>
>>39460638
You have gyno. Cry about it, blame your parents, blame food whatever but there is only one solution and that one solution is surgery. You are skinnyfat as fuck though so try eating and lifting weights.
>>
>>39460695
Thanks, this sort of concrete advise is what i was looking for.
>>
>>39460773
Yeah i have some gyno, but that is not the issue. Also it'll most likely go away in a couple of years, puberty thing (yeah i was late)
>>
>>39460766
You haven't done a program.
You haven't maneaged your diet
You don't lift weights consistently

Pair this up with
>I'm fat
>My body looks beyond dyel
>>
Ok. I thought that since i worked out 5 times a week and eat pretty decent, it would be enough. Clearly it's not, so ill start bulking and hitting the gym far more often and regularly. Thanks for your help, faggots.
>>
>>39460803
Just hop on a proper program and get BIG. If you want a big chest you got to eat enough and lift enough
>>
>>39460803
>Also it'll most likely go away in a couple of years
It won't go away. Get surgery ASAP because it will take years for scars to fade out.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.