[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Increase arms from 11.5 inches to 14.5-15 inches >Still

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

>Increase arms from 11.5 inches to 14.5-15 inches
>Still feel small

What are considered big arms by normie standards?
>>
>>39456070
when you no longer feel ashamed to wear wife beaters in public
>>
>>39456070
depends on how lean you are. Don't be one of those fat fucks who talks about his big arms. If you are lean then 14.5-15 inches is big. If you are in full dirty bulk mode then you will lose a couple of inches once you cut anyways .
>>
>>39456108
What is lean? At least 12% bf? I'm 15% and have 16 in arms
>>
>>39456108
Correct. I consider anything 15"+ to be at least decent sized. Maybe 14" if you're on the shorter side.
>>39456117
I consider anything >15% to be fairly lean, so good news for you, your arms are a good size.
>>
>>39456070
it depends what kind of arms.

15 inch, absolutely lean and defined arms look very huge to normies.

if they are some semi-fat, not at all-defined 15 inch arms though, thats another story.

but i have 16 inches and people tell me that they are huge
>>
how are you measuring?

flexed? do you bring your forearm as close to your shoulder as possible?
>>
>>39456070
Joe Delaney is my hero
>>
>>39456070
17+
Anything else requires a size small shirt to give the illusion of a large arm
>>
>>39456267
>>15%
>fairly lean
you got your crocodile facing the wrong way bruh
>>
>>39456087
Anyone who wears a wife beater probably lacks the mental capacity to feel ashamed in the first place
>>
>>39456995

Flexed + 90 degree angle
>>
How are you supposed to measure anyway? If I go around the biggest parts of the tricep and bicep then the tape is slanted. If I go at the peak of the bicep then the tape is straight but I can see a large part of my tricep missing.
>>
>>39456709
are you short? desu im 6'1 and 15" arms at 14% imo looking skinny
>>
if youre 15% bodyfat on fit, youre actually 25-20, and you look small because you are small. You prob have 12 inch forearms under the fat
>>
Let Rich teach you how to measure

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8IjqE7U-yU
>>
>>39457200
God damn it I've always had an issue with that. I was supposed to have learned this shit in 1st grade.
>>
>>39456070
Dunno man my arms are like 14-14.5" and i've had comments, but then again i'm 5'9" relatively lean, height is definitely the main factor i would say the scale could be something like (assuming 12% bf):
> <5'7" -->14"
>5'8"-5'11"-->15"
>6'0-6-3" -->16"
>6'4"+ -->17"

But that's just IMO
>>
basically if your arms are under 22" you are a dyel skinnyfat and need to commit suntory brewing company. Actually it depends on how tall you are, 15 inch arms will look huge on manlets but terrible on lanklets
>>
>>39456070
You will always feel small.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.