[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What (/fit/) addictions/sins keep you from achieving "greatness"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Different-types-of-addiction.jpg (34KB, 410x293px) Image search: [Google]
Different-types-of-addiction.jpg
34KB, 410x293px
What (/fit/) addictions/sins keep you from achieving "greatness" and how do you plan to fix them?

For example YOU do your routine every time, but
>you smoke 1-2 of cigaretts a day
>you eat fastfood every day
>you drink booze before 11 am/every day
>you smoke weed
>you only eat meat
>you masturbate 2-4 times a day
>you drink more than 4 cups of coffee/tea each day
>you eat a ton of sugar/salt each day
>you sleep less than 7,5 hours every night
>your days aren't structured/you go the gym whenever
>you are stressed out
>you take heroin or stuff like that
>you are addicted to gambling/games/internet
>[spoiler]you waste your time making threads like these/on 4chan[/spoiler]
>you eat too little/much meat/fruit/protein
>>
more of a behavioural addiction
video games
>>
Definitely 4chan.
>>
Smoke too much weed and cigs. Also lots of beer and wine

Some days i eat like 500 calories, other days i pig out on trash
>>
for me its probably that i masturbate atleast 2 times a day, drink way to much coffee and tend to stay away from social stuff, so not a lot of people see my gains :(
>>
>>39453899
lowtest and too much of a coward to roid
>>
>>39453899
i dont get enough sleep... its not that bad
>>
>>39453899
I drink between 12 and 18 beer everyday and smoke 40-50 cigarettes a day, I'm making gains but they aren't as fast as my gym bro who only drinks 2 or 3 days a week
>>
>>39457220
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAGENje0zRk
>>
File: 1479508269053.png (265KB, 540x335px) Image search: [Google]
1479508269053.png
265KB, 540x335px
>>39453899
codeine xanax and pizza
>>
i consume too much sugar/dont care enough about my diet/too much redbull (sugarless but still probably fucks with my stomach)

caffeine, wacking it

I don't really have any solutions to them. My vices are my vices, I cannot function well without them and I try to limit them as much as possible.
>>
I smoke, MAYBE 4-6 cigarettes a day. That doubles if not triples on the weekends.

I drink on the weekends, Maybe 2-3 drinks Friday/Saturday night.

I drink coffee and tea at least twice a day.

I jerk of at least once a day. Weekends, probably like 3-4 times.

I gamble, but only when I go to Vegas.

I love food too much, but have been very good on my diet the last Month.
>>ftw you're down 20lbs since October 1st.

I feel pretty normal versus a lot of my peers who smoke and drink heavily almost daily.
>>
I think I just eat too much fruit. Hope 4/5 a day is not bad.
>>
Dunno if it count as addiction but vidya and wasting time on youtube is something i seriously need to change if i am to have any hope of ever making it
>>
I would say yeah, the internet. I am 25, have no friends, kissless virgin. I don't bother trying to meet people because I have the internet to fuck around with

It's already too late for me though. I have no social skills, no experience, nothing to appeal to anyone
>>
>>39457766

I was you 7 years ago. Gains do help the confidence level. After awhile I would go out and at least TRY to told to people. I'm still not proficient at it, but I can get the attention of a woman pretty easily.
>>
>>39457832
what do you mean by get the attention of a woman
>>
I probably could eat heather, but I just don't give a shit. If it fits my macros I'll eat it.
>>
>>39453899
>was born a manlet
>eat fast food
>smoke weed
>drink after work every day
>need 3 energy drinks every day
>sleep like shit
>abused shitloads of drugs up til about 6 months ago
meh im doing ok
>>
>>39458377
i also jerk off 2/3 times a day even when i get laid. i'd jizz my pants if i didnt
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.