[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Grill here. Can I still do starting strength? And why does every

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

Grill here. Can I still do starting strength? And why does every fag I meet at the gym tell me it sucks and I wont archieve anything with it? They tell me I need to focus on 1-2 muscle groups a day and rotate them
>>
look up some swole female jewtub lifters and listen to them instead of dyel gym bros
>>
>>39453593
I do 1-2 groups every workout and im liking my progress. When i learn from ppl or when i teach people it's the same principal. Chest+tris, back+bis, legs, traps+forarms+abs. It's easy to go in, do your 4 sets x 6 exercises and leave or hit ur cardio.
>>
>>39453593
Yes, do SS
>>
>>39453593
You might want to do 5x3 instead of 3x5. Rippetoe wrote an article about it, google it. Don't forget to eat more, it's part of the program. Food = gains, that's what the gym dyels forget.
>>
File: tNG5keg.png (128KB, 469x594px) Image search: [Google]
tNG5keg.png
128KB, 469x594px
>>39453593
Those guys are always on AAS.

Do SS for maximum natty gains for about 6-12 months. Rip's advice is women generally need slightly more volume than men, so maybe up it to 4x5 or 5x5, or maybe more if you're sleeping and eating right and still not adapting.

Or do roids and do whatever the fuck you want.
>>
OP start with SS. The boys at your gym will be intimidated by your functional strength, I'm not even kidding. Do that for as long as you feel like, then do the next thing. Simple as that
>>
>>39453751
Took me 5 sec of googling.
https://www.t-nation.com/training/strength-training-for-women

>>39453593
Read that OP.
>>
What has this board become? tits and timestamp
>>
>>39453777
Yuk, from a girl that doesn't even have a penis?
>>
>>39453771
>>>39453751 (You)
>Took me 5 sec of googling.
Good for you :-) !
>>
>>39453760
>SS
>6-12 months
Oh nice, so you want to train this guy to be your next gay lover then? A nice big ol' horses ass to pound day in and day out.
>>
>>39453604
Gj you do a brosplit which is suboptimal for muscle gain. Stop giving advice, bye.
>>
>>39453784
Fite me
>>
>>39453593
>why does every fag I meet at the gym tell me it sucks and I wont archieve anything with it?

They're faggots who don't know shit but are still trying to get into your pants.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.