[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you loose weight fast while your ketogenic and eating caloric

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1477296131905-fit.jpg (150KB, 1080x927px) Image search: [Google]
1477296131905-fit.jpg
150KB, 1080x927px
Can you loose weight fast while your ketogenic and eating caloric defecit? Anyone try it with good results?
I got this two week deadline and want to try for 14lbs
>>
>>39453541
I lost 11 lbs in 1 month with a 700 calorie deficit
>>
>>39453553
Does keto speed that up as in would keto burn more resting calories?
>>
>>39453541
>I got this two week deadline and want to try for 14lbs

Hahahha

Gonna need a gram of dnp there bud
>>
>>39453594

nope
>>
>>39453541
>>39453594
In the first 2 weeks on keto, you lose much more muscle and water than on a regular diet, so the overall weight loss is greater. Initial fat loss is slightly reduced compared to a normal healthy diet. Athletic performances is also reduced for obvious reasons.
>>
>>39453541
What kind of deadline is it?
Weight-in? Contest? Do you want to be shredded for a party?
Anyway, if you don't have a plan yet, read the Protein Sparing Modified Fast book, and look into ways to 'dry' yourself pre weight-in. Be careful, being seriously dehydrated is harmful to your long-term health, and makes the most stupid bullshit, like a fall, deadly.
>>
>>39453541
>loose
I loosed some brain cells reading your post, OP, you faggot, you fucker
>>
>>39453541
WHOS THIS BITCH GOOGLE IMAGE SEARCH CANT FIND HER
>>
>>39454433
looks like olga chocolate
>>
>>39454433

https://www.instagram . com/rebecca_holly_/
>>
god I really hate this trend of fake asses and lips. fake tits were annoying enough, but god damn
>>
>>39453541
I post in the keto threads since I'm having a good experience on it. Started at visually 12-15% BF, wanted to see if I could get a good shred eating at maintenance. Now at caliper/BIA/visual 8% (I started measuring more seriously because I'm afraid of dipping below 5%). I was already pretty low BF to start and within a month lost 5 lbs, like the other anons said, there is muscle loss, and much of the visual improvement is probably water. It'd be difficult for anyone to lose a lb a day like your goals but for me, it was easier to eat at a deficit on keto than it was to cut with carbs. I don't like carbs anyway which is a big reason I decided to try keto. There is a significant performance loss within the first couple weeks, but if you're cutting that doesn't matter much. I'm trying to do keto for maintenance right now and it feels like I have to eat above TDEE to keep my current muscle mass. My performance has gotten back to original levels too, I read something about how after a couple months your body develops more mitochondria to try and match the ATP you get from glucose (it sounds total bullshit, but I can't explain why I'm performing the way I do otherwise). The mental and energy effects are probably the biggest positive I've found, and is the other reason (aside from not liking carbs much) that I'm still doing keto. I don't crash as hard, have better consistent sleep, and I don't feel as depressed. For a cut, keto is great. For performance, it's a mixed bag. Carbs are way more efficient, but it is possible to perform well on keto. It is probably not worth it though for most people unless you're deadset on sticking to keto. For bulking, it's definitely not recommended, since it's harder to eat above TDEE on fats and proteins, it just makes no sense.
TL;DR: If you hate carbs anyway it makes sense that this is the macro you cut.
>>
>>39455661

Also, want to add that you shouldn't follow the keto diets where they use keto to justify eating like shit and concoct cockamamie recipes to emulate shit food. I feel like that just enforces bad habits, which is usually the root of obesity and you'll end up ballooning back after getting off keto. Consume healthy fats and proteins and don't ignore your micros. Most of my fat macro is made from nuts, seeds, avocado, coconut oil, and olive oil. For proteins, I love seafood (and it's relatively cheap where I live). A lot of the keto diets online rely heavily on cheese, and while I like cheese, I still limit my consumption of it because eating that amount of cheese makes me feel gross.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.