[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just bought my first tub of creatine and I have a few questions.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1

File: 20161118_220456.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20161118_220456.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
Just bought my first tub of creatine and I have a few questions. Do you really have to creatine load? And when is the best time to take it?
>>
>>39451942
No.
Doesn't matter. 5 g a day.
>>
>>39451942

Kiss your natty card goodbye fraud
>>
Enjoy your hair loss
>>
>>39452020
I thought hairloss is only a meme?
>>
>>39451961
Fpbp
>>
>>39451961
If I don't have to creatine load then why do people do it?
>>
>>39452038
sorta is, sorta not. from what i gather, creatine only accelerates hair loss on men who have a per-disposition for balding, and are already showing signs of male pattern baldness.
>>
>>39452020
Hairloss only happens if you're already predisposed to baldness. If you notice any kind of change with your hair, stop taking it.
>>
>>39452060
Who gives a shit what other people do. You asked the question, an anon gave you an answer. Feel free to creatine load as its only a few days anyways ffs. kys
>>
>>39452063
This may be a dumb question but if I notice I'm starting to go bald and then I stop would my hair go back to nomad or would it be fucked up forever
>>
>>39452038
if you got the genes for it already and you take high doses it deffinitely has an effect
>>
>>39452060
It was a marketing scam at some point. The label said to take 20g for the first week and if you actually followed the instructions, you'd burn through half the tub and have to buy another.
>>
I just got my first tub in the mail yesterday too

Pretty sure I have the male pattern baldness gene, as my dad is basically balding at age 56 and I have a receding hairline at 24.

How will I know when I'm losing all my hair?
>>
>>39452100
Won't 20g of creatine kinda fuck up your kidneys or something? Also how long does it take to start noticing the creatine is actually working
>>
>>39452134
Fuck, my dad is 10 years younger than. Yours and he's already balding and has been for a while so I guess the gene too
>>
>>39452003
What do you consider natty? I always thought it was just staying off roids. Creatine seems fine s it just bloats your muscles and aids recovery.
>>
>>39452156
Well my dad began balding in his 40s I wanna say, but he has basically taken to shaving his head now/buzzing it.

I'd hate to go bald so early in life, but I also want to boost my gains. Creatine is such a small investment and can reward great dividends. I might visit my dermatologist about the hair loss shit and see if they can't prescribe me anything, or give me any official doctor opinion on creatine and hair loss.
>>
>>39452200
He's probably going to say to stop not take creatine but if you still take creatine and you go bald just get a hair transplant
>>
I know people say to take creatine with grape juice nut could I take it with apple juice? I have a huge tub filled with apple juice and I need to get rid of it
>>
>>39452264
I'm a NEET though, no money. Hair transplants probably cost a lot and don't fall under insurance.
>>
>>39452075

there's no definitive answer. Just search around the internet for anecdotes and make your own decision.

I've seen people saying the hair came back, but who knows.
>>
>>39452264
yeah that's a simple fucking solution
>>
>>39452301
It has to be grape juice or it wont activate the creatine bro
>>
>>39452134
mpb goes thru the mother not the father
look at your mum's brothers and father
>>
>>39451942
I take mine in the morning unless i forget but it really dosen't matter as the half life is longer than 24 hours
>>
>>39452774
You sure?

I think my uncle on my mom's side might be bald, but I don't know. I know my grandpa on her side had a full head of hair till he died.
>>
I take creatine before and after working out. Is this alright? Anybody else do this?
>>
>>39452834
literally pointless
>>
>>39452853
Why?

There are a few articles that advocate taking before and after but they aren't like hard research.
>>
>>39452858

so long as you are consuming 5g of creating each day your creatine levels will rise. it's got absolutely nothing to do with before and after workout. it's not like caffiene that will give you a short term buzz which is useful for lifting.

it's like these morons who walk around in the gym sipping their protein shake. fucking imbeciles.
>>
>>39452156
I think starting to bald in your 40s is pretty normal. Maybe even normal if it's just a little in your 30s
>>
>>39452196
You got memed
>>
>>39452888
Shit. I took 10g yesterday, 5 before and after working out.

Should I skip creatine tomorrow if I have the 10g in my system?
>>
>>39452934
bro you're not an ibbf champion trying to get an extra 0.1% of gains. dont worry so much

just skip a day then go back to normal
>>
>>39452956
Yeah yeah I know, but I'm trying to get serious about lifting and stuff. I wanna gain some muscle and get bigger, making key investments for maximum efficiency! Thanks for humoring me
>>
>>39452834
I do take 2.5g before and 2.5g after with bcaa, and before with booster. Got my pullups from 5*5 to 7*5. I think it gives the power to do some more
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.