[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /fit/ lately I've been growing more and more paranoid

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

Hey /fit/ lately I've been growing more and more paranoid about going bald.I'ts been 8 years since high school and I've been going through all my face book friends' pictures and if there's one thing I've realized, there's no fucking way to tell from someone's hair type of they will go bald or not.

Frankly it's terrifying to see someone you knew as having thick locks of hair suddenly have it fall the fuck out over the course of a year or two.
How do you people deal with that constant fear of knowing you're playing a game of balding Russian roulette and the trigger was pulled the moment you were born?
>>
File: 130926_reader1.jpg (56KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
130926_reader1.jpg
56KB, 640x480px
Have you guys even checked your crown recently? You might have a perfect hairline and not even realize you're balding up there. Shit's insidious.
>>
For fucks sake guys, I can't be the only one who lives in constant fear of this?

People say balding is not the end, but that's like a guy in a wheelchair telling you he still lives a rich and fulfilling life. You know it's a fucking lie.
>>
>>39451847
both my parents and grandparents still have pretty good hair at their 50s and 80s

my locks still grow pretty much the same way the did when i was 15, i'm 21 now, should i be worried? do i at least have a low chance of being bald?
>>
>>39451988

Well, truth is there's no sure fire way to know.

All my uncles have amazing hair, my grandpa did too... but my father was bald.

I'm 25 now and my hairline is still the same as it always was except I'm turning gray. Judging by photos I have my mother's hair, fine, straight and brown but fuck. I feel insecure knowing one day some switch in my faulty body could activate and make it all fall out.
>>
>>39451964
Your chance at pussy goes to like 0 unless you're making shitloads of money.
>>
File: S4P01-7.jpg (19KB, 306x216px) Image search: [Google]
S4P01-7.jpg
19KB, 306x216px
>>39452049

I know right. I can't live with this fear over my head.
>>
>>39451964
video games and jerking off dont care if i go bald
>>
> there's no fucking way to tell from someone's hair type of they will go bald or not.

uhh yeah there is.

it's called male PATTERN baldness for a reason you absolute dipshit.
>>
File: 1442098541462.jpg (517KB, 966x957px) Image search: [Google]
1442098541462.jpg
517KB, 966x957px
If you're gonna go bald, may as well be bald and jacked
>>
Can hair products cause baldness? i used to use a lot of hair gel when i was a teen, but i haven't used anything for the last 5 years other than mousse maybe once a week when i can't style my hair for shit
>>
File: 32.jpg (67KB, 768x960px) Image search: [Google]
32.jpg
67KB, 768x960px
>>39451964

I'm 31 and approaching Prince William status hair. Still get laid on Tinder. Being 6'2 and pulling ~160k US helps.
>>
>>39452110

The word pattern is referring to the pattern in which hair recedes.
>>
I just be native American.
Never seen a bald native have you?
>>
>>39452260

> you can't predict it!

> it's a pattern, you can predict it

> no the word pattern only means the pattern in which it recedes!

... Are you actually that stupid?
>>
>>39452286

I merely think you misunderstand what the word pattern is referring to. i.e, it recedes from the temples and crown in a predictable pattern in males.
>>
>>39452186
this is shopped right?

her face is fucking frekaing me out man
>>
>>39452294
>actually answering that guy
dude hes on another level of retarded

that or hes not an english speaker
>>
>>39452294

I realise some people are sub 100 IQ

Let me assist you.

If the hair recedes in a pattern; i.e. the hairline and top of the head.

Do you think you could, based on that information, be able to predict if somebody is going to bald?

Do you think there would be tell-tale signs? Such as thinning ontop of the head? Or a lack of small hairs at the hairline? Or the tell-tale widows peak that develops?
>>
Does excessive masturbation cause balding?
>>
Nah I know 100% I'm not gonna go bald. My father has good hair, my mums father, my mums grand father, my uncles etc all have good hair into their 50s. I'm 20 and I notice no balding what soever
>>
>>39452309

Again, I think you misunderstand. These signs, before they appear, are not easily predictable. You can't look at a kid and say "yep, he's gonna go bald".
>>
>>39452302

Weird eyebrows, but solid body
>>
Anyone else here have greasy hair? I can't wash it at night because the next morning it's 100% guaranteed to be greasy to the touch,
>>
>>39452322

A kid? No.

A teenager? Yes.

Jesus christ, consult your local fucking hair dresser if you need more information.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.