[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone here actually used fitness as a way of making a living?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1371428801520.png (143KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1371428801520.png
143KB, 350x350px
Has anyone here actually used fitness as a way of making a living? Any sponsored athletes or models here?
I want to get paid to lift.
>>
>have decent genetics
>have manly jawline
>pin until failure
>whore yourself out on social media
>get sponsored

Even then though, only the highest tier athletes are "making a living" off of their sponsorships. Youre better off starting your own clothing line or supplement line. You gotta be handsome and jacked though.

Me personally, i took advantage of the recent socialmedia-fueled fitness craze and opened up a supplement shop. Its going bretty well, so in a way i am making a living off of fitness.
>>
>>39451590
Tell me more about this please?
>>
>>39451633
what do you want to know? how to pin your ass or how to run a supplement shop?
>>
>>39451590
I'm okay with just lifting for a lifetime supply of free protons
>>
>>39451554
you get paid in sex, idiot
models are degenerate idiots
>>
>>39451590
Whats your shop like? Do you scam normies with shit they don't require or are you an honest dealer?
>>
File: ah6aFDX[1].jpg (49KB, 544x848px) Image search: [Google]
ah6aFDX[1].jpg
49KB, 544x848px
>>39451669
agreed. You gotta go Gay4pay to make it OP
>>
>>39451679
Im 100% 3rd party.
Meaning that unlike GNC, Nutrishop, Max Muscle etc etc i dont actually sell any products i make. Everything i sell in the store is from legit companies, and my standards are pretty high. It means less profit margins now, but the customers will always love the product when you sell them something that is actually legit. So many supplement shops are scamming customers with mislabeled bullshit its disgusting. I got tired of getting ripped off, so me and my bro decided to open up shop.
>>
>>39451657
how to run a shop
>>
You have a better chance being a professional ballplayer, both no homo and homo

Think of how many people make fitness icons there are. Then compare it to how many people play professional baseball, soccer, football, rugby, etc.

You can be a personal trainer and that's about the limit
>>
>>39451707
It takes capital, good marketing, good pricing, and strong social media presence. Be more specific baby
>>
>>39451718
How much capital did you start with. How much money did you use for social media advertising. Was the money used for ads on social media worth it? What is your brand name (don't expect you to answer this)

What separates you from other brands?
>>
>>39451702
Good boy.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.