[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey fitbros just wanted to say thanks for all the info and help.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: smbm_cvr_08a-pencils.jpg (183KB, 512x720px) Image search: [Google]
smbm_cvr_08a-pencils.jpg
183KB, 512x720px
Hey fitbros just wanted to say thanks for all the info and help. I was 290 when i started at my heaviest and im now down to 263.6 and still going.

I just wanted to know if i ahould continue with my straight cut using cardio or if i should start building lean muscle now too in order to not have as much excess skin when i reach my goal of 220?
>>
what do you mean by "start building lean muscle"?
>>
File: giphy.gif (990KB, 200x166px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
990KB, 200x166px
>>39450194
Ive been watching some videos and they said that filling the surface area of your stretched skin with lean muscle will help reduce excess skin.

Was that misinformation?
>>
>>39450217
Read that back to yourself and ask whether or not that makes any sense at all.

Keep cutting. If it ain't broke don't fix it.
>>
>>39450250
Will do capn'
>>
>>39450217
>>39450250
You should lift regardless. You are going to get some beginner gains even while cutting, which means you will look less shit once you are at your goal.

Also unless you are 6'4 your goal shouldn't be 220 lb, aim for 12% body fat.
>>
File: 70c59057068eca0f264dc642377942a1.jpg (306KB, 700x1070px) Image search: [Google]
70c59057068eca0f264dc642377942a1.jpg
306KB, 700x1070px
>>39450274
Im 6'1 should i go to the doctor to tell my current body fat %?

Also I started doing sqauts and some basic free weight sets. I dont belong to a traditional gym, I just go to the one on my apartment complexes premises which has some tread mills, free weights up to 30 lbs and some machines.

If im gonna start lifting using what i have where should I look for a basic routine?
>>
File: 1.png (47KB, 547x465px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
47KB, 547x465px
>>39450326
nah. you can just look at bodyfat pics online and guess about how much you have. since you are starting from fat there will be excess skin regardless.

for a basic routine you could just go with 5x5 SS or Greyskull (pic related)
>>
>>39450468
thanks for the tip! Do you think the excess skin will be bad like the obese to beast dude?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.