[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>on a cut >can't concentrate >always fucking tired

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1464756300554.jpg (42KB, 510x427px) Image search: [Google]
1464756300554.jpg
42KB, 510x427px
>on a cut
>can't concentrate
>always fucking tired
>no energy whatsoever
>find it hard to even walk to my car
>failing in class cause lack of attention and concentration
>feel like blacking out and fainting every time I stand up

Christ bros you didn't tell me it was gonna be this hard
>>
>>39449997
Sounds like you're lacking certain nutrients.
Just because you cut your calories doesn't mean you're doing it right.
>>
you're eating the wrong stuff, I think. I was eating 1200kcals on a cut and still felt fine.
>>
>>39449997

Give us your current stats, goals, tdee and calorie deficit.
>>
>>39450016
My diet consists of nothing but chicken breast and vegetables
>>
>>39450025
TDEE is like 2000, and I'm on a 1500 calorie deficit
>>
>>39449997
how long have you been at it? refeeds are a thing for this very reason. are various parts of your body colder than you remember? such as hands?
>>
>>39450029
are you doing RFL or some other kind of PSMF? in that case you're probably not supplementing correctly. there are quite a few things you MUST supplement on a diet like that. they are not optional, and you can't skip any of them.
>>
>>39450029
Ever heard of counting macros? Never fall for the clean eating meme, it's unnecessary torture
>>
>>39450029
Shit dude I would probably shoot myself doing that. Throw in some oatmeal, fruits, eggs, multivitamin, and some green tea.
>>
>>39450066
I'm not taking any other supps, no
>>
>>39450091
ok, you're fucking up then. either get on a more normal diet or download lyle's rapid fat loss handbook and follow the instructions.
>>
>>39450029
Roughly what percentage of that is carbs? Chicken breast is a bit too lean to be a good energy source for keto, but most vegies have too much fibre to kick you out of keto, so I'm worried you might inadvertantly be on keto while eating a completely inappropriate diet.

Eat some fruit. It'll energise you and probably make up whatever nutritional deficit you're in.
>>
>>39450106
The only carbs I get are from the veges, so yeah you're probably right, I might go and buy some fruit today
>>
>>39450029
no decent carb sources for energy u nig nog
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.