[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone successfully convinced their girlfriend to start doing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

Has anyone successfully convinced their girlfriend to start doing weighted squats or just booty weights in general? Mine is a cardio bunny and does like kickboxing classes etc. occasionally but shies away from any weights, especially squats because since I suggest them I'm obviously just being a perv. What points/arguments did you use? All help is appreciated. Pic unrelated.
>>
>thinking you can get your girl to start lifting

ahhhh the sweet ignorance and Innocent of being a teenager,i miss that
>>
File: 1476924966850.jpg (80KB, 766x960px) Image search: [Google]
1476924966850.jpg
80KB, 766x960px
>>39449172
I tried and failed, now if I ask her if she wants to lift with me she gets mad... She's got wide child birthing hips and if she only worked out her ass I'd be in heaven
>>
>>39449172
Cardio bunny is such a gay term to use, pls stop
>>
Lifting reduces the risk of many diseases such as cancer, osteoporosis, diabetes and CVD. The health benefits are enormous and given the numbers you'd be crazy not to lift, talking reducing risk of certain cancers by 40-50% which is ridiculous.

If she gives 0 fucks about her health and longevity that's an issue you need to deal with. Also I will add more girls are lazy as fuck when it comes to lifting, I've trained with ex gf's and female friends over the years and none of them ever got all that strong although their bodies did improve a bit. My current GF competes in powerlifting now and works hard and thus gets results but without the drive to do it I don't know how much your gf will see in terms of booty gains. My ex her butt got a bit firmer but nothing drastic.
>>
>>39449203
Got gf to lift. Feels good. She keeps showing off her gains and is all excited
>>
I got my gf to start lifting. I didn't push her to really. She was getting bored of doing cardio so I suggested it and she thought it would be nice to spend the time together. Now she can almost Deadlift 2pl8 at 50kg. But she doesn't have much love for it.
>>
>>39449724
Same here. Started off squating just the bar and now shes at 1 plaet. She's deadlifting 155 for reps now too.
>>
>>39449203
get gud fag. Got my LTR lifting with me for ~2 years now
>>
>>39449172
Hire somebody to beat and rape her. She'll learn that there are consequences to being pathetically weak

I'll do it for $50. Or you can wear a mask and do it yourself, but idk if she can recognize your penis
>>
File: 1475341882964.gif (86KB, 238x131px) Image search: [Google]
1475341882964.gif
86KB, 238x131px
>>39449912
>Tfw my gf fantasizes about rape
That won't work for me m8
>>
>>39450197
she fantasizes about being raped by a hot guy. Find an ugly manlet to do it
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.