[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: times you embarassed yourself at the gym >benching >one....more........rep....

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1601.png (1MB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1601.png
1MB, 1080x1080px
ITT: times you embarassed yourself at the gym

>benching
>one....more........rep....
>cant
>roll the bar on my thigs
>about to have my balls crushed
>at this point im already the center of attention of the gym
>roll of the weights off and put them back while trying to not look to into anyones eyes
>>
Why would you care?
>>
HOME GYM MASTERRACE
>>
In high school i was a 6'0" 115lb superskelly. In gym i'd usually play volleyball or something but a few times i followed my buddies into the weight room.

There was a legit retarded kid in there who would do the dumbest shit and people would laugh at him. One day he was OHPing all cockeyed and goofy looking and i thought i'd make fun of him. So i pick up a 45-lb bar, get it over my head with the intention of pressing it the retarded way he did. Unfortunately i had no clue how heavy a bar was for someone as weak as I was, and i immediately tipped to one side and went crashing to the floor with the bar. A couple jocks came up to see if i was ok, and my friends laughed at me for weeks.

The sad part is, even that wasnt enough embarrassment to get me to start lifting, which didnt occur until many years later.
>>
>>39448945
autism
>>
File: 1299827572337.jpg (551KB, 4688x4688px) Image search: [Google]
1299827572337.jpg
551KB, 4688x4688px
>be me yesterday
>usually lift late in the evening just before the gym closes so its emptiest
>have a day off work, so go in and lift at 3:00pm
>a massive ass group of high school students come in just before I start my workset on squats at a measly 85kg
>they clearly want to use the squatrack. the other one has some chick with a pt in it so they just watch me and wait
>go full autism mode and forget how to squat
>fail workset, bar comes crashing down onto the safety rails, which I'd set far too low
>they're all still watching me, so start to unrack the weights
>they all look at my like pic related as I try to put all the weights back
>skinny kids then proceed to squat 2plate as I curl in the corner
>they keep laughing and glancing over at me when they walk past

Fuck daytime lifting
>>
>at the gym
>sweating my balls off doing curls
>go into beast mode on 5th set to power thru
>grunting like a tennis player
>whole gym looks at me going mad
>5kg dumbbells
>personal trainer comes up to me and tells me im not funny
>get told to leave the gym
>dont get refunded
>it was only my first week
>>
>>39449094

It was karma

Tards are mysterious but beautiful creatures

Your slight against them did not go unnoticed
>>
>>39449745
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jml-KtyzeY4
>>
>>39449745
>>personal trainer comes up to me and tells me im not funny

k99999k
>>
Are people judgmental in american gyms? I am from Germany and no one gives a fuck. Also their is no real /fit/ culture in germany.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.