[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>wake up >study >go to class >go to gym >go to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 7

>wake up
>study
>go to class
>go to gym
>go to work
>play vidya
>browse 4chan
>go to sleep

Is there more to life than this? What do you do for fun /fit/?
>>
i would "fuck" that "mouth" if you know what i "mean"
>>
>>39447739
find gf
get married
have family
???
>>
>Wake up
>Stranded in a wasteland of loneliness and self pity
>Go to class
>Return back to my room
>Study
>Read literature
>Descend to main room of my frat house to get blackout drunk, play esoteric drinking games and do lines of cocaine while listening to PC music, Justin Beiber and Grimes
>Pretend I don't care about the hot girls in the room my brothers invited to hang out with us but I'm just too much of a coward to talk to them
>Nietzschean father doesn't approve of my neo-reactionary Kierkegaardian existential Christianity
>Frat brothers comfortable with Camus-induced baby-boomer-esque Hedonism
>Retire at 3:00 AM when I realize it's a Wednesday night and I have class in six hours
>Go upstairs to my cold room, empty bed and books
>Lament my own infinite short-comings and the ethnic suicide of Western Europe
>>
>>39447739
nothing more to life than that desu, except maybe we can in details like:

>go to class
>fail class
>consider dropping out
>wonder what you'll do with your life
>consider suicide
>got to gym to chase away bad thoughts
etc
>>
File: diversity.jpg (215KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
diversity.jpg
215KB, 1024x768px
>>39447739

>pic related.

I'll stop for a few days , feel 1000% great, and then feel so good I celebrate with beers.

>du hast. du hast miche.
>>
>wake up
>catch up on news
>study mandarin
>watch some coursera stuff
>bike/lift
>go to college
>read a book

I also like to watch a movie on saturday and one on sunday.
Other than this I just need to get a job, and then I'll be pretty much set.
>>
I dont have a job and replace vidya with youtube.

Only other stuff I do is occasionally play pool with people at my halls to stave off the loneliness and boredom or go out clubbing with a taxi full of people I only talk to when drunk and then either have a gr8 time with the lads or come home and cry about not having a gf and being degenerate enough to go to a nightclub.
>>
>wake up
>think about going to class while drinking my protein shake
>go to class, realize i'm wasting my time at a shitty uni
>go back home, play some games on pc, try to read a book
>lunch, rice, some boring veggies, some boring dry chicken
>go to work
>drive back home smoking cigarretes and telling myself that i'm going to stop next week
>get home tired as fuck
>make myself go to the gym
>shitty workout, back home
>shower, sleep
>repeat
also, >>39447761
you're in a frat, don't be a fucking pussy, drink like a normal human being and talk to them about what you like, about what they like, about what both you and the bitch like, challange a cute girl to a drink game like beer pong, clearly let they win, mock yourself if you lose, i'm just trying to say, don't hold yourself back, the more you talk to girls the more you'll feel good about yourself, because girls are pretty much as retarded as any random dude in a university
>>
i'm volunteering on a farm

i wouldn't say it's fun, but it's quite rewarding. shooting the rats can be quite fun
>>
>>39447772
Pretty fucking close are you me desu?
>>
>play sports (i like table tennis)
>watch some show with friends
>go out to dance
>date girls or if you have a gf, sex
>read
>learn to play an instrument (don't really have time for that, but if i was forever alone i'd do that)
>>
>>39447739
life is about wealth, health, and aesthetics.

wealth - having enough of something

health - having the things you have work well, be of good quality

aesthetics - making what you have beautiful

So take for instance your finances.

wealth- do you have enough money? are you financially secure?

health - is your money working for you? is your system of personal finance manageable and functional?

aesthetics - are you system of personal finances elegant?

So ensure you have health, wealth, and aesthetics in the key areas:

Physical fitness
Clothing/fashion
Personal hygiene
Mindfullness/Meditation/Relaxation
Control of your emotions (NLP, CBT)
Personal relationships/persuasion/social skills (Dale Carnegie, NLP nigga)
Romance/love/sex
Intelligence/Literature (fiction and non-ficiton!)
Finances/Investments
Technical skills (fixing your car, your home, programming, sodering, etc...)
Religion/Spirituality
Visualization of your goals - daily affirmations, positive, constructive thinking
Nutrition

(Anything else I'm missing?)

Note that a lot of these things overlap. Studying Marcus Aurelius's Meditations, for instance, covers like three of these categories.

You have to improve a little every day. You have to be /fit/, /lit/, and /fa/ in mind, body, and everything in between. Be well-rounded. Do you know how to chop wood? Do you know how to sell a car? Do you know how to program?

Take a self-assessment. What are your deficiencies?

Read Napoleon Hill and Dale Carnegie. This shit works.
>>
>>39447978
STRONG BODY WEAK MIND
>>
>>39448147
I forgot appreciation of the arts - ballet, classical, opera, paintings, architecture, illustration- either be able to express yourself creatively, or appreciate those who do. Poetry is so important! Memorize a new poem once a week. Read How To Read A Book and The Western Canon.

I also forgot imagination/opening your mind which might fit into that- some people say mind-expanding drugs are needed, and maybe that's for you, but there's other ways.
>>
>>39447739
My school schedule has me going from school to homework to work to homework everyday.

I literally have no time to relax, go to the gym, or see friends.

I-i-is this how real life will be once I'm out of school? Because I don't want to do this anymore
>>
>>39448147
>>39448172
Also, I forgot the most important thing, maybe, which is your work- your job, your employment.

Are you doing what you love? And if not at this moment, how can you improve your job, and will it get you to where you want? This is the Howard Roark principle- are you pursuing your passion or on a plan to do so? Have you really thought about this? What can you pour (pore?) yourself into to? You will spend the majority of your life at your work- this covers your financial health as well - what good is it to become rich doing something you hate and being miserable? You need both the health and wealth.

If you're an architect, be the greatest architect who ever lived. Every man has his passion, what Joseph Campbell called following your bliss! Now, can you monetize your passion in some way?

I also forgot about charity/ helping others- but that's a natural cure to depression and melancholia- focus on other's needs and helping them and you improve yourself.

I don't including having fun, relaxing in this, because I don't think that needs to be something you work towards.
>>
>>39448208
Read Dale Carnegie's How To Stop Worrying And Live Your Life.

I would also thrown in "s A Man Thinketh, How To Win Friends and Influence People, and Think And Grow Rich.
>>
>>39448208
It only gets worse
>>
>>39447739
>lift
>class
>eat
>4chan
>vidya

i cant seem to find anything else, maybe family gatherings?
>>
>>39448142
fuck off normalfag
>>
>>39448218
>>39448212
>>39448172
>>39448147
Who are you? Where did you find these solid resources on improving yourself? Where are you in life? Have these things worked for you?
>>
>>39447758
add
>quit lifting because no time
>gain 100 lbs over 10 years
and that's me.
>>
>>39448354
I started here

http://blog.dilbert.com/post/129784168866/the-persuasion-reading-list

That lead me to Dale Carnegie, which led me to everything else not on this list- and also Norman Vincent Peale (which is somewhat bullshit but has some good shit in it) and As A Man Thinketh.

As far as fitness goes, I followed Arnold's book.

I just try to find the best books on every subject that I think are essential to get- especially the earliest ones.
>>
>>39447761
be more Nietzschean and become übermensch through lifting faggot. Discover God through yourself and shit
>>
>>39447739
>Wake up exhausted
>Read for thirty minutes
>Shower and fap
>Hate niggers while driving to work
>Hate niggers while working all day
>Hate niggers on the way home
>Sit in car and look at dank memes for thirty minutes because I'm too tired to walk the stairs right then
>Walk upstairs, remove boots, wave at roommates and go to room because they'll want to talk and hangout with me if I dont
>Ignore my friends calling me a couple times a week
>Read about Hitler and what he did wrong/right
>Sleep restlessly because of horrible nightmares
>>
>>39448709
Nietzche was a beta faggot. Read Chesterton, nigga.
>>
>>39448823
sheit breh, thanks for reminding me about chester
>>
>>39448855
And all aversions to ordinary humanity have this general character. They are not aversions to its feebleness (as is pretended), but to its energy. The misanthropes pretend that they despise humanity for its weakness. As a matter of fact, they hate it for its strength.

Of course, this shrinking from the brutal vivacity and brutal variety of common men is a perfectly reasonable and excusable thing as long as it does not pretend to any point of superiority. It is when it calls itself aristocracy or aestheticism or a superiority to the bourgeoisie that its inherent weakness has in justice to be pointed out. Fastidiousness is the most pardonable of vices; but it is the most unpardonable of virtues. Nietzsche, who represents most prominently this pretentious claim of the fastidious, has a description somewhere--a very powerful description in the purely literary sense--of the disgust and disdain which consume him at the sight of the common people with their common faces, their common voices, and their common minds. As I have said, this attitude is almost beautiful if we may regard it as pathetic. Nietzsche's aristocracy has about it all the sacredness that belongs to the weak. When he makes us feel that he cannot endure the innumerable faces, the incessant voices, the overpowering omnipresence which belongs to the mob, he will have the sympathy of anybody who has ever been sick on a steamer or tired in a crowded omnibus. Every man has hated mankind when he was less than a man. Every man has had humanity in his eyes like a blinding fog, humanity in his nostrils like a suffocating smell. But when Nietzsche has the incredible lack of humour and lack of imagination to ask us to believe that his aristocracy is an aristocracy of strong muscles or an aristocracy of strong wills, it is necessary to point out the truth. It is an aristocracy of weak nerves.

We make our friends; we make our enemies; but God makes our next-door neighbour.
>>
>>39448507
I'm sorry for your loss anon
>>
>>39447739
>Wake up
>Eat big
>Go to college (Britbong so it's for A levels)
>Do shit I don't care about, infinite maths, infinite code, infinite bullshit
>Avoid most people and feel trapped when normies try to use me as a prop in their joke
>Go to gym 3 times a week
>Take the night off
>Except I don't because I'm in college, do work with absolutely no motivation
>Sleep as less of a person than I was yesterday
I hope I can escape this vicious cycle someday, I am willing to die before succumbing to the life of a wageslave, lifting is one of the few things that makes me happy
>>
>>39447758
i dont wanna come across as some mgtow creep, but you still seriously want to get married with the current state of marriage law/current social attitudes? I love the idea of having a traditional family but i dont see it happening
>>
>>39449087
A-levels are the hardest part of education and life, don't give up, uni is a blast and afterwards you get to make money to save up for a home gym
>>
>>39447739
Holy shit bitch, sounds like a dream come true, what else do you want?
>>
>>39448147
Cringe
>>
>>39450069
which part is babd sum i t up i cant read all dat
>>
>>39447739

>wake up
>go to work
>get sent on field work for 7 days+
>contemplate suicide
>get home
>work out
>score some cappucino
>browse 4chan
>drink beer

It's not bad, desu.Could be better, but not bad.
>>
File: 1473211250938.jpg (249KB, 799x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1473211250938.jpg
249KB, 799x1080px
>>39447739
You have to be working towards something, rather than working for the sake of working.

You sound like you are just working, going through the motions. That will crush your soul.

Find out what you want to work towards, not at.

It makes all the difference in the world in how you see your day-to-day self.

Then you break it up by having fun - whatever is fun for you. I like collecting colognes, playing my instruments (classical guitar, piano, and trumpet), kayaking, taking road trips when I have the time, photography, sipping rums, and making espresso. And lifting. Duh. heath/fitness, including the mental kind.

But I don;t make espresso for the sake of espresso. I want to make the best that day, with a new kind a coffee, and grinder. I wan tto take a road trip I have never been. I want to get stronger. I set goals with my instruments.

I am also working towards who I want to be the day I die.
I want to be the kind of person they say we need more of in the world. People are shit, but the only way to change the world is by changing you. I want to have a vast social circle, and help those who need it. Be a mentor and freind when someone needs it. I want to have influence, and rock solid confidence that comes through going through shit. I want to be funny, smart, well educated, fit, and reasonably wealthy so I can take care of my family. And I am on my way to these things.
I am also a premed student.

Find out what you want anon.
>>
>>39447739
>wake up
>breakfast
>skip uni
>play vidya
>browse 4chan
>go to gym
>eat
>skip studying
>more vidya
>eat quark
>sleep

Why am I doing this to myself?
>>
Ride motorbike
>>
>>39447832
Good taste
>>
>wake up
>work
>gym
>vidya (most of the time not even vidya, just shitposting on /fit/)
I can live like that for weekdays because I actually enjoy my job and spend long hours in the office but god damn weekends kill me.
Previously before I got this job and started lifting 2 years ago I was longboarding, downhill racing every night. I sold my set though I still have my helmet, should I try this out again? Injury wise I've only gotten bruises and broke no bones, maybe instead of racing just go for something freestyle? It's also great cardio.
>>
>>39451094
Where do I get speisequark in the us? Will it be known as quark or farmers cheese here?
>>
>>39447752
>what did he "mean" by "this"
>>
>>39447772
Holy fuck
>>
File: holy shit.png (8KB, 537x119px) Image search: [Google]
holy shit.png
8KB, 537x119px
>>39447739
well, there's dating...
>>
>>39451305
No clue mane, Germanfag here. From what I'm reading on /fit/ quark doesn't seem that prominent outside of Deutscheland.
>>
>>39447739
Sounds pretty full.

My routine is:
> Go to work,
> Go to Gym
> Play vidya
> Sleep

And I fit in eating somewhere in there
>>
>>39447978
>drink like a normal human being

DOOD U GOTTA DRINK 2 B NORMAL DOOOOOD
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (96KB, 547x771px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
96KB, 547x771px
>>39447761
Doing all of those futile things won't stop the decline of the West, you must become the best version of yourself absolutely possible.
If enough of us do this, things will be okay.
Be weak no longer. The world needs warrior-poets.
Teach those around you and bring as many people up the mountain of enlightenment as you can.
>>
drop the vidya
>>
I know a chick that looks just like this, but she's mexican. it's uncanny.
>>
>buy miata
>dorifto on 2gay

The best hobby there is.
>>
>>39447739
I go fishing alot
>>
>>39447832
>Ich Will

I'm convinced Rammstein actually helps me lift heavier.
>>
File: 1459907759969.jpg (63KB, 703x960px) Image search: [Google]
1459907759969.jpg
63KB, 703x960px
>>39453580
>Ich Will lift heavier
>Ich Will make it
>>
>>39447739
I code in R and I will learn python soon. Hang with the gf and read about time series/ml
>>
>>39451094
this
>>
>>39447864
What makes you think you can keep that routine when you get a job?
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.