[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

That absolute moment of humiliation when you can't get back

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: Chuck+Hagel+humiliated[1].png (192KB, 469x314px) Image search: [Google]
Chuck+Hagel+humiliated[1].png
192KB, 469x314px
That absolute moment of humiliation when you can't get back up after going down on squat and you have to fall down to your knees. You can feel all eyes in your back mocking you for being weak. You have to deload for the whole gym to see. This feeling is what really holding me back on squat gains. I increase with very small increments just to be sure I don't have to fall on my knees.

Anyone knows this feel?
>>
Do not fear failure. If the challenge is worthy enough, even failure is glorious.
>>
>>39445487
One day you may.
>>
you could, you know....GET A SPOTTER MR. FOREVER ALONE, ESQUIRE
>>
>>39445487
Better than being caught under the bar when you bench. Nothing more embarrassing than doing 185 to failure on your last set because loldeload and fucking twig has to run over and literally deadlift the bar to help you raise it up. Fuck that.
>>
The only true failure is death or giving up. Setbacks are part of life and of improvement, and you shouldn't fear them. Figure out what went wrong and what you can do better, and do better next time. There's nothing to be embarassed about.
>>
>>39445487

>fall down on knees

What the fuck, just fucking dump it behind you
>>
Just yell 15 so everyone thinks you went high reps to failure.
>>
>>39445487
Lol.
People don't care. If you're not lifting serious weight you won't even have people looking your way, they'll just look when the sound of the weights dropping catches their attention.
When you're lifting enough to draw a few spectators they'll just continue on with their shit if you fail, or even say 'shit bro, that's heavy as fuck'
>>
>>39446725
>low bar squatter detected.
It'll drag down your back if you drop it from highbar if your stuck in the hole.
>>
This has happened to me SEVERAL times and is why I only squat in a rack with safety bars. I couldn't get back up after 2plate squat for several weeks and had to drop it a lot.

No shame after it happens a few times.
>>
>>39445487
funny story
>1st time in gym
>with tryhard friend
>"oi brah ill show ya how to squat"
>slaps 3/4 plates on either side i forgot
>hmm he is a big cunt so it looks possible
>didnt even know how much KG it all was
>he does some weird mumbo jumbo dance to hype himself up
>goes under the bar
>slowly goes down
>face turns red
>"what the fuck u cant lift that shit"
>i grab all the plates off one side and pull them off because hes fucken dieing
>the other side comes down hard and he flips over
>gets launched into the wall
>K.O
>both get banned from gym
>kek
>>
We have this 3D smith machine (has two axis so it can move pretty nicely) and I love doing close grips on them. The bar incl. mechanism is 33kg and when I first started going to the gym I couldn't do a single tricep dip (I wa about 85kg at the time).

Wanna know how many times I've crawled out from under that bar? Too many to remember. At first it was embarrassing, but now if someone's watching I just sort of get up (eventually) and I'm all like, "It's not a good workout if you're not crawling out from under something"

The only insecurity you have is feeling like you've failed for finding your limits and trying to push them

Fuck everyone else.
>>
>>39445487
It just means you challenged yourself, no shame in that, it's a good thing. How many people do you see coasting, lifting the same weights month in month out, never actually trying?

>>39446779
Dump it before you get stuck in the hole then? Once you start descending just bail out.
>>
>>39446832
If I'm already out of the hole I've got the rep in the bag.
>>
You're being a pussy anon. Without the fear of failure you'll never have the motivation to succeed
>>
op you fucking faggot, you have to challenge yourself and push your limits
Failure is a part of that

"FAIL FASTER TO SUCCEED SOONER"
>>
This happened to me a couple of days ago, do you know what I did? I braced myself, went under the bar, anderson squat that bitch back up and went on with my workout, stop being a fucking faggot.
>>
>>39446815
what a pussy
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.